MARRIAGE DELAY

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Nisha

Respected Sir,
      Could you please let me know when my marriage will take place? As I`m 28 already and we are really worried about. Please help.

DOB: 06th Dec 1986
      TOB: 10:07 AM
      POB: Kolkata, west bengal

• #8027 Reply
      TMR

Dear Nisha,

You will get married towards the end of the year. You will have a very good marital life.

• #8028 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope you have Kaalsarp dosha and also Rahu aspects the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage. Moon which is the 7th lord is posited in the lagan and aspects the 7th house. Ketu in the 9th house which is the bhagyastana aspects the 7th lord Moon. Saturn also aspects Moon , resulting in delay marriage. Marriage chances are strong in your horoscope after December 2015. You should keep trying, even now and put you best efforts to get into marital alliance during this period as it promises to be result oriented.

You may read about Saturn the planet of Delay in Marriage under the link below:

Click to Read about Delay in Marriage

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8052 Reply
      Inderjeet

Hello Esteemed Astrologers,

I am Inderjeet Singh, working professional with a PSU. From last few months my parents are trying to search marriage proposals for me….but talks get broken after sometime. I am really worried regarding my marriage. I want to know, whether am I mangalik and by when shall I get married…how will be my married life.
      DOB-17/05/1985 TIME-01.35AM PLACE-RANCHI,GENDER-M

• #8053 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Sun and the sub period of Rahu. Sun is ruling the 7th house in your chart. Strong chances of marriage are after November 2015. Also as Mars is in the 4th house from natal chart, you are manglik, but as Jupiter aspects Mars, there is no mangal dosha as Mangal dosha gets cancelled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8052 in MARRIAGE DELAY
Your information:

Cancel