Marriage Dosha

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Poonam

Hello Navneet Ji,

I’m worried with kundli matching things, Every other Astrologer is saying a different story. “Lagan” and “Rashi” dosh has been predicted by some Astrologers while matching my Kundli with my beloved.

Please suggest Remedies to overcome such doshas. Below are the details :
      Boy Birth Details : 14-04-1985 10.45 AM , Modinagar , UP , India
      Girl Birth Details : 14-09-1988 2.53 AM , Rupnagar , Punjab , India

Regards,
      Poonam

• #5230 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all I would like to thank you for visiting AstrologyMag Forum for your questions. Please note that the Ashtkoot Guna milan report is as under:

Koot —- Score you get —– Maximum Score
      Varna 1 out of 1
      Vashya 0.5 out of 2
      Tara 3 out of 3
      Yoni 3 out of 4
      Grahamaitri 4 out of 5
      Gana 6 out of 6
      Bhakoot 0 out of 7
      Nadi 0 out of 8

Total Score – 17.5 out of 36

Kindly note the minimum required for marriage is 18 gun out of 36, while in your case the matching guna are 17.5 , which is 0.5 gun less. There is 9-5 Bhakoot dosha what is also called as Rashi Dosha by many astrologers and there is Madhya Nadi dosha.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5236 Reply
      Poonam

Thanks Navneet Ji !!

So What I get from above analysis ,two dosha’s are causing problem.

I hope 17.5 is good enough to pass cut off of 18 😛

Please help me in getting rid of these doshas. Are there any Remedies/Puja/Procedure to nullify these dosha.

Regards,
      Poonam

• #5238 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

If you show your horoscope to any astrologers they will not recommend marriage, when the Bhakoot Dosha and Nadi Dosha are there in the Kundli Milan.

9-5 Bhakoot dosha has to be understood in totality and it does have remedies and can be taken care of, what is important is the Madhya Nadi Dosha. Madhya Nadi Dosha is the strongest when we talk about the Nadi Dosha as it connected with the Pita or the fire element. Also We need to analysis if the Nadi dosha is not part of the Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra, because if it is part of the Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra then it will be considered as a full Nadi dosha and problems in having children will be there. Therefore you kindly get yourself checked if you are not in Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra, because it is important that Nadi dosha should get cancelled or there should be a remedy done for Nadi dosha before any marriage.

You May read my Article How to Conceive a Baby with the help of Astrology on this website itself. I have given a link for your reference.

https://astrologymag.com/how-to-conceive-a-baby-with-the-help-of-astrology/

This articles covers a lot of Nadi Dosha and Having Children.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5246 Reply
      Poonam

Many Thanks Navneet Ji !!

How can I get myself or him checked for Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra.
      What details/procedure are required for this ?

Can you please help me in specifying remedies for both Bhakoot and Nadi dosh
      or if there is any other procedure to follow to know remedies, kindly let me know.

Regards,
      Poonam

• #5247 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can look at our Paid services “Horoscope Matching Kundli Milan” this is a very detailed horoscope matching report and will give you complete detail on Bhakoot and Nadi dosha including if the Nadi dosha is part of the Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra , if yes then the specific remedies and if not then the specific remedies that should be done. Also it will look at Grah Milan (Matching of the Planets) which are more important than Guna Milan for marriage.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5248 Reply
      Poonam

Hello Navneet Ji !!

Thanks for your quick responses.
      I have subscribed for the said service.

Please help me out to make this marriage happen successfully.

Regards,
      Poonam

• #27267 Reply
      Mohan

I am married with 17.5 guns. My date of birth 16/04/1981 time 0750 hrs and wife Deepu 17/10/1988 time 1505 hrs. Please provide me detail if any dosha. Thank u

• #27270 Reply
      TMR

You can visit my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in wherein there is a scientific way of evaluating matches between horoscopes and if you are interested, you can come for a Paid Consultation using https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27270 in Marriage Dosha
Your information:

Cancel