Marriage Enquiry- From Sriram

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sriram

Hi Guruji-
      As Per our yesterday discussion kindly find my Sister & would be details for your information.

My Sister Name & Birth details:

Name :S.Shruthi
      DOB: 24-11-1989.
      Timings: 6.50am.

Her Would be details:

Name: S.Upendran.
      DOB: 09-11-1984.
      Timings:10.30Pm.

Kindly check their Horoscope and let me know how to proceed guruji.

Om Gam Ganapateye Namah.

Regards,
      Sriram

• #14219 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Ashtkoot guna milan score is 20.5 which is higher than 18 that is required for marriage. Regarding mangal dosha we see that in the birth chart of Upendran Mars is placed in the seventh house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in ninth house from the Moon. Hence Upendran is Mangalik from the Birth Chart but not from the Moon Chart. In the birth chart of Shruthi Mars is placed in the twelfth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in second house from the Moon. Hence Shruthi is Mangalik from the Birth Chart and not from the Moon Chart.

As both charts have mangal dosha, it is compatible on that front.

Over all the matching can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14234 Reply
        sriram

Thank you so much Guruji. So we can proceed the marriage without any problem right. But since i have told you that i have faced few problems during Pooja, do i need to do any specific pooja because i am little concerned on that.

Is there any Pooja/Homa, for both of them to have good & healthy married life. I just want to make clear everything before marriage.

Do suggest me if i need to carry out any specific pooja and need your complete blessings for both of them (Shruthi & Upendra).

Thank you so much Guruji for your valuable suggestions which gave me a lot of confidence.

Regards,
        Sriram

• #14244 Reply
      Selvi

Hello Sir,

Can you please tell me when will i get married ?

DOB – 08 July, 1988
      Time – 07:49 AM
      Place of Birth – Erode, Tamilnadu

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14234 in Marriage Enquiry- From Sriram
Your information:

Cancel