marriage, foreign job or government service

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      rahul kumar

my birth details———

6 th sep 1979—8:01 am–city–calcutta westbengal india

6 planets in leo 12 th house—

sir–i have 2 questions—i think my birthchart is cursed but sir please tell me all negatives/positives regarding 2 questions—as i have lot of courage ,patience–please believe me

1—-marriage—till now i got 20 marriage proposals–from age 22 to 38– in my whole life–weird thing is i got proposals sitting at home without doing anything-some where good, ok, bad etc–but i rejected all of them as i didnt like—-but whenever i propose anybody it does not happen—–am i cursed if i choose anybody–that will not happen—-is it possible i can marry girl of my choice—

2—-i have 6 planets in 12 th house —-is there any option to get foreign job—or government job

TMR

1. Are you a virgin still? Marriage is defined as the union of body, mind and soul and for this purpose a public function need not be conducted or any rituals done by priests. Your 7th house marital house is the most powerful in your horoscope, but you are unlikely to have children

2. You have a poor career house without getting deserving returns in life whether you work in India or abroad.

You can contact me for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope through Paid consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

rahul kumar

sir—i am not virgin—a extramarital affair going on for 6 yrs–but—sir–is it possible i can marry girl of my choice–because that is not happening—

well among teaching science maths–vs—job—which one should be better you think ?

—-thank you

TMR

Your 7th house has the highest strength of 67.79% and this shows that you will enjoy sexual pleasures associated with marriage best. While your career house has a potency of 42.52%, the returns from career is only 39.73% which is poor. Sun, Venus and Mars are the most potent planets in your horoscope. Have a look at the strength and nature of your planets. Read my articles and you will understand the evaluations better.
      Planet Net Strength Nature

Sun 65.11 Benefic
      Moon 22.73 Benefic
      Mars 81.29 Malefic
      Mercury 10.45 Malefic
      Jupiter 49.06 Benefic
      Venus 77.92 Malefic
      Saturn 52.80 Malefic
      Rahu 32.49 Benefic
      Kethu 18.48 Malefic

Net 47.04 Malefic

rahul kumar

i am really grateful to you sir–thank you sir—actually i am writing a lot about my life-from jan 2017 my bad days started and i started study astrology very interesting–

—-I HAVE ONLY 1 DESIRE IN MY LIFE WILL I GET WIFE OF MY OWN CHOICE ????—

—WHENEVER I CHOOSE ANYBODY IT DOES NOT WORK BUT OTHERS JUMP TO MARRY ME–

—regarding sex- and marriage-you are exactly right—i am sleeping with girls from class 6—right now girl in my life —she is toooooo good in bed——but regarding career —-

b-tech—-could not complete because of economic frustration in my life—actually from childhood till age of 24 i was very poor—most of times rs 10 not in pocket———but from 25 th year approx 2008 to 2015—i never faced economic problem— i was earning around 60 thousend/month by doing tutions-actually more than that i am lazy work less–usually people do not believe my income -math,phy,chem–xii grade—got good bank balance—-very happy because i do not have high expectation—–but suddenly i lost everything from 2017—i became beggar again——-i guess because on 38 th year rahu activates bhrigu saral padhati-also my rahu antardasha started from jan 2017 in leo 12 th house—–now trying to recover earning quite less—hoping best from sep as rahu in cancer 11 th house and my rahu antardasha is going on—–
        POSITIVES IN MY LIFE:

1—-ALL RICH FAMILY GIRLS JUMP TO MARRY ME

2—–MONEY EARNING VERY GOOD–SATISFIED——–I WORK LESS GET MORE PAY USUALLY

3——–SEX LIFE TOO GOOD

4——-SEXUAL AFFAIRS I GET EASILY

NEGATIVES IN MY LIFE:

1——-FIGHT ON ANY FORM OF RELATIONSHIP FRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS—THEY BECOME ENEMY AFTERWARDS

2——-TILL TODAY TOUCHING 38 TH YEAR——–I AM TIRED REALLY WAITING FOR A GOOD LOVE LIFE GIRLFRIEND/WIFE—NOT GOT SO NO MARRIAGE

3——-NOBODY HELPS ME BUT I HELP EVERYBODY

4——BIGGEST PROBLEM IS MOON AFFLICTION IN MY CHART—I GUESS—I ALWAYS TAKE WRONG DECISIONS IN MY LIFE

—–MY DESIRE IN LIFE——-

1—–WIFE OR LOVER—OF MY OWN CHOICE—STILL WAITING —MY GUESS SATURN VENUS CONJUNCTION ISSUE IN MY CHART

2——–FOR ME IN LIFE —RELATIONSHIP( A GOOD FRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND) IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY

3——MONEY IS SOMETHING BUT NOT EVERYTHING——BECAUSE MAIN THING WE NEED IN LIFE TO SURVIVE IS HAPPINESS —WHICH WE CANNOT BUY BY MONEY

————-THANK YOU SIR————–

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahul,

thanks for sharing your horoscope. Its a very peculiar horoscope although I wouldn’t use any words such as cursed or bad. 12th house is not always bad and when strong/well placed can give tremendous success in spiritual or foreign lands (but will dissolve ego as well)

Per my experience, couple of things in your horoscope that are causing trouble

* 12th house is prominent because 6 planets are there but problem is that 12th lord Sun is strong and has caused combustion of friendly planets of your ascendant in horoscope such as Venus, Saturn and somewhat Mercury (its 7 degree away so less combust) reducing their ability to give good results. Jupiter fortunately is not combust and hence it kept giving you proposals for marriage but you denied them as you mentioned. Your proposals don’t work as Saturn is very weak and placed in 12th house
      * You are under Mahadasha of Saturn since 21/3/2003 until 21/3/2022. Saturn is extremely weak as its combust and has Venus as nakshatra lord with Saturn as sublord.
      * Sun and moon are both ecliped by Rahu and Ketu as well showing troubles
      * Most planets have combination of marriage within them and anti-combination as well

Chances of marriage
      * Best chances are in Saturn-Jupiter Antra from 8/9/2019 to 21/3/2022 as Jupiter is 7th lord and is fortunately not affected by Rahu/Ket/Sun. Chances are that it will be love marriage as most planets have combinations of secret love and it doesn’t shows any break

* Career: best is to continue doing teaching work as its doing your own business and will work much better (or you can do research work as well). Jupiter being good in your horoscope will keep teaching working well for you. 3rd lord Mars in 10th houses aspecting lagna gives your courage.

Mercury mahadasha from 21/3/2022 will go much better as Mercury is lagna lord and 10th lord in star of Ketu and has Mercury as sublord.

Chances of foreign settlement are low.

May god bless you
      Astrologer Deepak

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Good luck Rahul, you can be an excellent astrologer or spiritual healer!

Money will never be a problem in your life. Beauty of your horoscope is that planets in 12th house in lagna are in 11th house in Chalit. So you will always have money and gains.

Take care,
      Astrologer Deepak

rahul kumar

thank you deepak and TMR a lot———but——–pleaseeeeee help me in this——-

—–MY DESIRE IN LIFE——will i get my wife or lover according to my choice ?

—WIFE OR LOVER OF MY OWN CHOICE—STILL WAITING–whenever i propose anybody she says no but i get lots of marriage proposals which i dont like them so i reject-actually till now 3 rejection from girls and 20 proposals of marriage i have got till now -this game is going on for past 25 yrs still i am holding patience—-MY GUESS SATURN VENUS CONJUNCTION ISSUE IN MY CHART

TMR

You had many wives in your life with whom you had unions and in your case you may get many more like Lord Krishna. But a Rugmini, I am very doubtful about it. Go ahead with teaching and the returns will be credited to your account of Life which will come handy in the next Life when you will enjoy everything you crazed for.May God bless you and your students.

Just a word of caution. You will have severe problems with your stomach in the form of Ulcers of many kinds and that could eventually transform you to the Astral Body status.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘marriage, foreign job or government service’ is closed to new replies.