Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

marriage issue..guidance needed..urgent please

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions marriage issue..guidance needed..urgent please

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  poonam 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • #10372 Reply

Respected sir.
    Please provide me with both gun and grah milan for the given kundlis.
    I have been told that boy has neech guru in 8th house which is the lord of 7th house so is there any harm or disease or unhappiness for the wife.?
    Please suggest the required remedy for blissful marriage.

Boy details– Birth date- 10.11.1985
    Birth time- 21.40 HRS
    Birth place- AKOLA,MAHARASHTRA

Girl details– Birth date- 13.11.1990
    Birth time-9.52 A.M.
    Birth place- NEW DELHI

#10373 Reply

To know the compatibility of two horoscopes, one has to do a scientific evaluation of both horoscopes and then matched as is illustrated in my articles on

Kindly read them and if so desired you can come through Paid services for giving you an advice.

#10374 Reply

But sir can u please refer boy chart alone to atleast tell me if his wife will suffer any harm due to bad placement of jupiter ?
    For rest detailed matching i cn go for paid service

#10376 Reply

Sir kindly tell me for the boys chart analysis and tell me is there any harm to his wife amd is there successful marriage n when?

#10379 Reply

I have analysed the boy’s charts and find that his Jupiter is severely afflicted and this has led to his 7th house and 10th house being very weak and he is unlikely to have a good marital life and you will be well advised not to have an alliance with him if you believe in astrology.

#10389 Reply

Sir there is no remedy if we want to get married to each other because i have exalted jupiter so may be some remedy could bring blissful marriage to both of us???
    Please sir if u can help if possible??

#10390 Reply

To get a detailed compatibility report of both horoscopes you are welcome to come through Paid Services which will give the full details as is described in “Marriage failures-How Astrology can help” and then you can take a decision on the marriage knowing fully well the details of compatibility.

#10420 Reply

Thanx so much sir for the advice i l come through paid service then ….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 13 total)
Reply To: marriage issue..guidance needed..urgent please
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top