marriage issue

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      priyanka

Hello sir, Can you please help me in solving my prob.i am in a relation. N wants to marry him but my family is not ready for it.can you please tell me dat s there any luv marriae in my and my partners kundli?

My details – priyanka. Date of birth-28 march 1989. Time – 5:15 am. Place of birth – kanpur.

Partner details. Name- mohit sharma. Date of birth – 8 july 1989. Time – 1:20 am. Place- bulandshahr.
      Thankyou.

• #8183 Reply
      TMR

Matching of horoscopes for marriage is a time consuming process and you will have to come through paid services for this. Read my article “Astrology – A new version” on this web site or on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in.

• #8194 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

any one looking for marriage, pl. mail me the details at my mail id [email protected] i m searching a life companion ( girl). i am an engineer looking for simple / court marriage. no dowry.

• #8198 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Neeraj,

Have you read the article marriage timing on AstrologyMag.com and it will tell you that by looking at the 7th house of your horoscope you can tell when you will get married.

I’m giving a link below for your reference.

Click to Read about Marriage timing

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8226 Reply
      priyanka

Thankyou sir for the concern.

If possible then could you please let me know only if i have love or arrange marriage.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thankyou.

• #8237 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the date, time and place of birth for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8266 Reply
      priyanka

Sir my name is PRIYANKA
      DATE : 28 MARCH 1989.
      PLACE : kanpur.
      Time : 5:15 am.

Please analyse if i have love marriage or arrange marriage.

Thankyou.

• #8267 Reply
      priyanka

PLACE of birth is KANPUR , UTTAR PRADESH.

thankyou.

• #8270 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Possibility of love marriage is very much there in your horoscope, but you will face obstacles and hurdles. Things will not be easy.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8289 Reply
      priyanka

Respected navneet sir,

Thanks a lot for your help.
      But i am confused that you wrote that i will have obstacles so will i have those obstacles to have the love marriage done or i will face them after my love marriage.

Thankyou.

• #8296 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Obstacles to get Love marriage done. Like I said there will be resistance from family members and they can differ in views from your and convincing them may not be easy.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8226 in marriage issue
Your information:

Cancel