Marriage & Job

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      osai

Dear sir,

My younger sister was affected by TB before 1 1/2 years and now she got cured.She lost her MNC job due to long medical leave.

Pls. tell me when will she get marry? When will she get a job?

Her DOB : 17.08.1986 time 3.30 am

thanks,
      osai

• #1123 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the place of birth for horoscope analysis.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1128 Reply
      osai

place of birth is chennai

• #1131 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the horoscope of your sister, Jupiter is the lord of 7th house of marriage and married life and well placed in the 9th house. Venus the karka of marriage is debilitated in the 4th house. There is no Manglik dosha as Moon is cojoined with Mars in the 7th house. However Matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness. Strong chances of marriage are before March 2015. Can be in the second half of 2014 as well. Doing the following remedies will help get desired results.

1. Read Hanauman Chalisa Daily.
      2. Keep fast on Thursdays.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1132 Reply
      madhu

hello..i need urgent guidance in matters of relationship compatibility.my birth details: 22.2.1992 at 2:04am in siliguri and the guy’s details: 14.2.1987 at 9pm in shillong.

Are we meant for each other..is it destined?please see our navamsa charts also.

• #1133 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please note that the the Ashtkoot Guna Milan is 22.5 guna matching out of 36, where we consider 18 as minimum. There is 2/12 Bhakoot Dosha. The Boys horoscope is especially bad for marriage as he is Ashtam Manglik, that means that Mars is in the 8th house. Venus the Karka for marriage is debilitated in the Navamsha chart. Rahu is positioned in the 7th house.

You may read more about BHakoot Dosha on my Website

For detailed Horoscope Matching & Effective Remedies you may look at the Paid Services, in which I tell you exactly what will be the influence of the planets in these houses and also do Rajju Matching and detailed Ashtkoot Guna Milan Analysis.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1132 in Marriage & Job
Your information:

Cancel