Marriage & job:

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      gudia

D0B: 26/04/1984
      TOB: 4:30 A.M.
      POB: ASANSOL
      When I will get to marry?
      Is this any foreign settlement in my destiny?
      When I get a job?

• #5063 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope, you are in the main period of Saturn and sub period of Venus. Strong period of marriage is going on and you should try your efforts and surely you will get beneficial results. You have a good horoscope with 5 planets are exalted. In your horoscope Venus, Sun, Saturn and Rahu & Ketu are all exalted and likely to give you very good results in your life. Chances of love marriage is also there in your horoscope. Professionally things will be slow but eventually you will do well. Jupiter aspects the 10th house and you will do well in your life if you do your own work.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5067 Reply
      mm

Name nancy 30/8/1988 4:30 am jalandhar pls sir im asking hows my future im already married.what my kundli tells about my marriage.and hows my current dasa and period

• #5071 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Nancy Ji,

Jai Mata Di,

Please note that you are in the main period of Venus and sub period of Sun, which is weak as it is conjoined with Ketu in the 2nd house. Problems on the marital front are likely during this period, primarily due to interference of 3rd person. You also have Kemdrum dosha in your horoscope. Keeping fast on Mondays will be helpful.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5096 Reply
      gudia

Sir, Thank you for you reply.

D0B: 26/04/1984
      TOB: 4:30 A.M.
      POB: ASANSOL

Please specify the year & month of marriage?

How my husband compatible with me?

Any foreign settlement?

Thank you.

• #5098 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Gudia Ji,

Foreign visit are very much in your horoscope but settlement is not very strong, and you are likely to face problems on this front, however marriage in the year 2015 seems likely. For month and compatibility you may come through premium service and I can give you a very detailed analysis of your life partner details and married life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5102 Reply
      gudia

Sir, Thank you very mush for all your knowledge & kindness.

Thanks a lot.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5071 in Marriage & job:
Your information:

Cancel