MARRIAGE & JOB

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      SARAVAN

Sir,

Pls.check whether I have MANGALIK or Any other Dosha because my marriage life ends in Divorce. Which cause Divorce? In which year will my Remarriage happen?

Currently I am in search of job. When can I settle down either in job or in business.
      My date of birth: 22-06-1980 Time:10.37 a.m place : Madurai,Tamil Nadu.

thank u.

• #1033 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope Mars in lagana and also 12th house of chander kundli makes you full manglik. Mars also is the Bhandak lord despite its Yogakarka status for your lagana. It will give you gains in career but gradually and with lots of efforts. Also you are in the 3rd dhaiyya of Saturns Sade Sati. Doing the Saturns and Mars remedies will being you gains.

1. Read hanuman Chalisa daily.
      2. Recite mantra Om Praam Preem Praun Sah Shanisharaya Namaha 108 times daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1073 Reply
      saravan

Thank u sir.

I will do the remedies definitely. Pls. tell me,

Is there Reunion with my ex-wife? Her DOB 22.11.1982 9.50pm Chennai.My date of birth: 22-06-1980 Time:10.37 a.m place : Madurai,Tamil Nadu.We have one male kid his DOB 16.01.2011 time 10.45 am chennai

pls.reply sir.

• #1074 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It seems like yours was a love marriage and you did not match the horoscope during the marriage time. There is Bhakut dosha and Nadi dosha and the over all Guna milan score is 17.5, we consider 18 as minimum for marriage. Reunion can be look into but both should be willing to make compromise which seems difficult with Bhakut Dosha in the horoscopes.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1078 Reply
      saravan

Dear sir,

Ours is arrange marriage only but our parents didn’t look into horoscope match.Our marriage took place in 08.02.2010 and divorce order came on 22.07.2013. Pls.tell me Remedies for BHAKUT AND NADI DOSHA and I can wait till the reunion.

Even if there are remedies which should be performed life long by both us for living together with minimum peaceful – pls.tell me,I am ready to do and will asked her to do if reunited.

Pls. save my life with your reply.

Thank u

• #1085 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Shri Saravan,

As I can see from your horoscope the matching is very bad, possibly as you say the horoscope were not matched because of which there is this seperation in your life. There is no upaya or remedy for Bhakut Dosh or Nadi Dosh, these are compatibility defects in both horoscopes. If I give you the remedy you will do it, you sure she will do it. If you want you may call me on my cell no 09417884861 , tomorrow between 10 AM – 11 AM and we can discuss personally.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1074 in MARRIAGE & JOB
Your information:

Cancel