01:00:00
      Delhi

2. Boy Details
      Amit kumar singh
      28/04/1989
      04:00:00
      Pilibhit

Respected sir,
      We are getting 22.5 score in ashtakoot or gun milan. There is bhakoot dosh in our kundli milan. I did a lot of serch on internet and came to know that it can be negated if nadis are perfectly matched.
      I also checked various other websites some are shoeing magal dosh some are not some saying poorna mangal dosh and some are saying mild. Then i get it checked on Dr. Prem Kumar Sharma’s website whicb completely denis any kind kf mangal dosh and he provided with details that why there is no mangal dosh in my kundali. The reasons he gave are:
      No, You are not Manglik because:
      1. Rahu is positioned in 12th house of your Lagan Chart.
      2. Saturn positioned in 10th house of your Lagan chart is aspecting Mars. 
      Sir please remove my confusion.
      One more thing i want to ask and that is yoni dosh. Please throw some light on this.

• #38313 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online and you will get your confusion clarified.

• #38324 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for visitng AstrologyMag.com. I have tried to answer your questions below.

“I did a lot of search on internet and came to know that it can be negated if nadis are perfectly matched”

Kindly note that Bhakoot and Nadi do not have any connection. Therefore whatever you read on the Internet is not correct.

“I also checked various other websites some are shoeing mangal dosh some are not some saying poorna mangal dosh and some are saying mild.”

Mangal Dosha is always checked from Lagan / Ascendant and also from the Moon. If it is from either one it will be mild, else it will be poorna or complete. Also regarding mangal dosha cancellation, I cannot comment what is given on other website, till I study the horoscopes myself.

Regarding Yoni, to make it simple, Yoni is sexual compatibility of the couple. It is important for getting sexual satisfaction in a relationship. If there is no sexual satisfaction, the marriage relationship will not be happy. You can read more about Yoni compatibility in Kundali milan from the link below.

Yoni kuta compatibility in Kundali Milan

I do hope that this was helpful.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

• #38336 Reply
      AMIT KUMAR SINGH

Respected sir,

I got my answers. Now i want to know ourcomplete compatibility. We both want to spemd life together and its a decision of both. I will be highly obliged to you sir. Kindly suggest us if anything is required to be done from our side.
      Thbaku sir

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38324 in Marriage: Love cum arrange
Your information:

Cancel