marriage love or arrange

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

sir,I want to know about marriage is it love marriage or arrange?is there chances of love marriage. and about job also? and pls tell me last remedies?
      male
      dob-26/4/1983
      Tob -7 pm
      place- parbhani
      please sir reply m waiting.
      thanku

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope your 7th house is ruled by Mars and Mars is posited in the 7th house and combust as it is with Sun. Ketu in the 3rd house aspects the 7th house. Saturn the 5th lord aspects the 7th house. Love possibility is there as Rahu aspects the 5th lord Saturn, however chances of love marriage are not strong. You are also in the period of Shani Sadesatti, which will bring obstacles and hindrances in things you do. Do Shani puja for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

thanku sir for replying.yes true sir. will u tell me when I will get married and what to do to make my love marriage chances strong?? is there any solution sir.? when sade sati will end?
        thanku for your valuable response.

sir tell me na.. can I make it strong? is it possible? and when I will get married?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Sade Satti will complete in January 2017. You should do the remedies of Saturn for benefits.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily in the evening

2. Mantra Jaap “Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanichraye Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

thanku sir.one more question sir what I have
        to do for love marriage as u said it is not
        strong? is there any remedies?

how to make it happen sir? if there is remedy
        pls suggest me sir
        your predictions are so true sir. you are truly
        divine.
        your work is excellent. may God always bless
        you sir.
        thank you

thanku sir.one more question sir what I have to do for love marriage as u said it is not strong? is there any remedies?

how to make it happen sir? if there is remedy pls suggest me sir
      your predictions are so true sir. you are truly divine.
      your work is excellent. may God always bless you sir.
      thank you

sir,
      is there any remedies for making chances of love marriage?? when I will get married??
      give me suggestion sir.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I personally feel the chances of love marriage is weak and you should not wait longer and ruin whatever better opportunities that are supposed to be coming your way. Anyway you should do the Shani Mantra Jaap for benefits. Your Sadesatti finishes in January 2017.

Shani mantra “Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanichraye Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

ok sir.? then pls tell me when I will get married??

sir,when I will get married then??

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Do not wait till time immemorial for love marriage to take place in your life. Look for a good alliance through self or some relations and do the Sade Satti puja. This will remove the obstacles in your path.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

thank you sir.. but now m.asking about arrange marriage when it will take place. because someone told me it will be in 2019!??
        just wanted to listen from you.does it will take dat much time.?? is it correct 2019 ??

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jupiter the karka is in Leo and that is your 11th house of gains, Jupiter in the 11th house aspects the 7th house of marriage. Therefore Jupiter is in a very favourable position to bless you with marriage. You are in the mahadasha of Jupiter and antardasha of Mars. If you try you marriage can be fixed before September 2016.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

sonali

sir pls tell me when i get goverment job?
      24/02/1992
      8.15 a.m
      Chapra,west bengal

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘marriage love or arrange’ is closed to new replies.