Girl details
      Date: 28 march 1989
      Place : kanpur , uttar pradesh.
      Time ; 5:15 am.

Your help is highly appreciated.

• #8365 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Ashtkoot guna milan is 21.5 out of 36, which is higher than 18 that is considered for marriage. There is Madhya Nadi Dosha. Regarding mangal dosha compatibility, it is seen that In the birth chart of boy Mars is placed in the fourth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in twelfth house from the Moon. Hence boy is Mangalik from the Birth Chart and also Chandra Mangalik from the Moon Chart. In the birth chart of Girl Mars is placed in the fourth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in seventh house from the Moon. Hence Girl is Mangalik from the Birth Chart and also Chandra Mangalik from the Moon Chart. As Both horoscopes have Mangal dosha they are compatible. Although the Ashtkoot guna milan and Mangal compatibility is fine, Nadi dosha is not good, especially the Mandhya Nadi dosha, which is the strongest Nadi dosha. Therefore overall it is a below average match.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Asreologer

• #8509 Reply
      mohit

Hello Sir,

I wanted to know about my future in job as i am not satisfied with my present designation.

Name: Mohit
      Place: Bulanshahr , uttar pradesh.
      Time : 1:20 am
      Date : 8 July , 1989.

Presently i am working as clerk in nationalised bank.
      And want to get the high post. Please advice how is my career in near future.

Thankyou

• #8512 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your 10th lord is Saturn and Saturn is posited in the 9th house, which is the bhagyastan. As Saturn gives slow results , you will get slow results in your career. Doing the Shani Puja will be helpful.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Shani Puja every Saturdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8365 in marriage matching Astrology
Your information:

Cancel