marriage navneet ji

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      surbhi

sir if one gets married in the dasha of 8th lord , does he/she doesnt hv good mariied life?
      i m scorpio ascendent. got married in mercury antardasha…pls tell something with this data..
      also pls tell if a pieeses marries in rahu saturn dasha is it good or bad?
      pls answer my questions

• #11111 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Many marriages do take place in the during the mahadasha of 8th house. for example Venus is the lord of 8th house and Venus dasha starts at 20 years in the life of native. So it does not mean that he / she will wait till age 40 to get married.

As long as other factors are favourable , getting married in the mahadasha of 8th lord is not a problems. One things that must be done is marriage should be done after taking out the most auspicious time as per the Panchang and also check if the marriage of the two Boy as well as the Girl is there in that particular date when marriage is solemnized.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11167 Reply
      thulasi

very urgent….

My name is Thulasi. My dob 27-08-1990, 4.49 AM, at tirupati.

I love a guy (vinodkumar), dob 05-04-1987. i want to known He loves me or not.please tell me sir…

It will be possible to get marry him, when it happens.

my parent searching another match for me, please tell me about my marriage…

Thank u sir….

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11111 in marriage navneet ji
Your information:

Cancel