marriage partner

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      shalini

navneetji… will my marriage partner be uppper than me? it means will he have his own vehicle, house, good qualities etc..
      we are middle class family.

birth day- 11-April-1987
      b.time- 9.07 AM
      b.place- colombo,sri lanka
      lagna- taurus
      gender- female

• #6990 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Do not worry unnecessary, your horoscope is not bad for marriage and let me tell you that no horoscope is perfect. Get a proper horoscope matching done and surely you will face no problems.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6991 Reply
      shalini

Navneetji… please tell me when will i get a government job? I did banking exam in last october. Again I have to do a government job exam in next december also. please tell me the exact time when will i get a government job? and what kind of job is received for me? (please tell me the after time frame and before time frame of getting a job..)

birth day- 11- April-1987
      b.time- 9.07 AM
      b.place- colombo, sri lanka
      lagna-taurus
      gender- female

• #6992 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of a Govt job are not very strong in your chart. Although you can receive benefits from Govt schemes and promotions. It is better you look for a job in private sector and it will take you career ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6995 Reply
      shalini

guruji…I have to write a government job exam in next december. will it be successful?
      i am studing hard for it.
      i did semi government bank exam in last october. waiting for results.
      please tell me when will i get a Job?
      what kind of job will it be exactly?
      after time period and before time period when i receive a job exactly??
      pls tell me

• #6997 Reply
      TMR

You will get a job before end March 2015. Possible vocations are in the field of financial administration, cinema, theatre, painting, music, designing, architecture, interior decoration, entertainment, modelling, advertising and business connected with its significations, i.e. legal, teaching, hotels, medicines, fashion and luxurious items.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6997 in marriage partner
Your information:

Cancel