Marriage possibility

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Jill

Hello sir.
      Do i have a chance of my marriage getting fixed this year or is it later ? If yes, do i have a love marriage ?
      15 July 1992
      8.43am
      Mumbai

• #34279 Reply
      jaibhav999

Hi

Your were born in Leo ascendant which is raised at 2 degrees if we decrease your birth time by 8 minutes your lagna changes to cancer.

Whether it is leo or cancer you 7th lord is Saturn and you Satirn dasa starts from November 2017 and you will be in this antar dasa for 2.5 years. Your marriage will take place in this dasa only

Please recite Saturn Beeja matra everyday it remove obstacles regrading marriage

Moon and Venus are in sama saptaka which gives you a love marriage but Malfices joined them which spoils the love marriage

so please be careful in selecting you partner!!

[email protected]

• #34298 Reply
      Jill

Thank you sir. Anything that i can do to save my marriage from malefic planets ?

• #34303 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Jill,

You are a Leo ascendant and UttaraShada nakshatra.

Your marriage will take place in the Capricorn chara dasha which will be running from 14/03/2019-16/11/2019.If you make Capricorn the ascendant you see that 5th lord Venus goes into the 7th house which shows it will be a love marriage.In the main birth chart the 7th lord is in the 6th house with the 12th lord moon and in the Navamsa chart the 7th lord Venus is in the 6th house and is debilitated which shows strong combinations for divorce too.

Also your Venus is very weakly placed in the 12th house only with 2 ashtakvarga bindus.

Remedies:
      1.Chat Shukra beej mantra daily.
      2.Worship lord Hanuman.

Email:- [email protected]

• #34316 Reply
      Jill

Sir but mine is leo ascendant right ? Capricorn ascendant?

• #34334 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Please read carefully what I have written

• #34348 Reply
      Jill

Sir asking about the second paragraph. Dint understand ‘if you make capricorn the ascendant’ could u explain it

• #34360 Reply
      DIVYA KUMARI

Hello sir.
      Do i have a chance of my marriage getting fixed this year or is it later ? If yes, do i have a love marriage ?

dob: 24.09.1987
      Time: 7.30am
      Place: Patna

• #34378 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Jill there is a rule in Jaimini astrology to make the Dasha sign the ascendant to help with the predictions

• #34393 Reply
      Jill

Ok sir. Thank you. How will the saturn transiy be for me?

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #34334 in Marriage possibility
Your information:

Cancel