Marriage Prediction

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      shubhi

Hello Esteemed Astrologers,

I am Shubhi, working professional with a PSU. From last few months my parents are trying to search marriage proposals for me….but talks get broken after sometime. I am really worried regarding my marriage. I want to know, whether am I mangalik and by when shall I get married…how will be my married life.

My Details: DoB-20 Dec 1988, Time: 17:20, Place-Varanasi(UP)

• #7480 Reply
      TMR

You will get married towards the end of this year. You will have a happy married life. For further details you can come through Paid services after reading my article “Astrology – A New Version” on this web site or on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #7481 Reply
      TMR

You will get married towards the end of this year. You will have a happy married life. For further details you can come through Paid services after reading my article “Astrology – A New Version” on this web site or on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #7502 Reply
      Kumar

Dear poojya Guruji,

I request you to please tell me when will be my marriage and how will be my spouse and my married life.
      Eagerly waiting for your reply

Thanking you,

Date of Birth : 17-10-1984
      Time of Birth : 3-45 PM (afternoon)
      Place of Birth: 16.9978 N, 79.9653 E, India

• #7504 Reply
      TMR

Around 2017 April, you will get married and you will have a reasonably good marital life.

• #7506 Reply
      Inderjeet

Hello Esteemed Astrologers,

I am Inderjeet Singh, working professional with a PSU. From last few months my parents are trying to search marriage proposals for me….but talks get broken after sometime. I am really worried regarding my marriage. I want to know, whether am I mangalik and by when shall I get married…how will be my married life.
      DOB-17/05/1985 TIME-01.35AM PLACE-RANCHI,GENDER-M

• #7507 Reply
      TMR

You should have been married in 2013/2014. Next now there is the possibility in late 2015 or early 2016. Yes slight Manglik dosha is there which can be easily offset by matching horoscope suitably. Read my artilces on my blog available in my profile.

• #7508 Reply
      Inderjeet

But sir the thing is that the talks were goin on but due to some unfavourable conditions it had not come to any conclusion an now itz really gettin late for me. so thats why i was bit worried an what type of girl she would be if any…??

• #7509 Reply
      TMR

A girl can only be one type, a female. All other characteristics are of individual choices. You will get one of your choice by the end of this year. I cannot hasten this date as it is out of my control or jurisdiction.

• #7510 Reply
      shivani

Respected TMR SIR,

THE EFFECT OF ANTARDASHA TO ANOTHER ANTARDASHA IF FELT IMMEDIATELY OR IT TAKES TIME… EXAMPLE FROM SATURN ANTARDASHA ENDS ON 15 FEB AND MERCURY ANTADASHA IS FROM 16 FEB IN JUPITER ANTARDASHA SO EFFECT IS FROM THAT DATE OR AFTER 1 MONTH..?

REGARDS AND THANKS

• #7511 Reply
      TMR

The effect is transitional like when you travel from Delhi to Madras by train. As you travel from Delhi the culture changes, climate changes, people whom you meet change slowly and not all of a sudden unlike if you travel by flight. Similar is the case of dasas and anthardasas. It usually follows a Normal Distribution curve.

• #7512 Reply
      Keshav Sharma

Sir namastey,
      My DOB-31.05.1984 time :10:30PM Place Haldwani(Uttarakhand)

I want to know when i will get married?

Regards

• #7513 Reply
      TMR

You are likely to be married around the third quarter of 2015 and she will not be a stranger.

• #7560 Reply
      hina

Sir my name is hina gupta.dob-21/10/89.
      Tym-8.10am.place-mathura.i want to
      Know when will i get married n how will bemy married life.n will it be a love marr.or arrange?m manglik so m really tensed. Pls reply. Ty

• #7561 Reply
      gagan

Namaste sir.i m gagan chaturvedi.dob-8 jan1993. Place-chandigarh. I don kno time of birth. I want to kno wen will i get married? N how will be life afterwards?
      Will she a known person or unknown? As i have crush on a girl who is elder to me.pls tell me sir

Thnx

• #7563 Reply
        Navneet Khanna
        Keymaster

Hi Hina,

Looking at your horoscope, Mars rules the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage and marital happiness. Mars is posited in the 12th house and aspected by Rahu from the forth house. Matching of the horoscope will be important for long term marital happiness. Chances of marriage are very much in your horoscope after June 2015. Chances of arrange marriage are much higher in your horoscope. Mangal dosha is checked from Lagan well as Moon chart, you have Mars in the 12th house of lagan and 4th house of Moon chart. Therefore you are complete mangalik.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
        Astrologer

• #7562 Reply
      gagan

Sorry sir place is nagpur.by mistk automatically chandigarh fill ho gya.sorry sir

• #7564 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Gagan,

Thanks for your question but time of birth is very important for preparation of the horoscope. I cannot do that till you give me your complete birth details that is your Date, time and place of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7565 Reply
      hina

Thnx fr replyin sir.as u told me m a manglik so sir will it leads to a trobled marriage life? N sir wat if i wana do luv marr.instead of arrange? Then will it be a problem for me. Pls reply that also. Will b thankful to u.

• #7566 Reply
      gagan

Ok sir m givin my full details now.
      Name-gagan chaturvedi
      Place-nagpur
      Dob-8jan1993
      Time-7.01am

Now pls tell me sir when will i get married? N will she a known person or an unknown? I hav a crush on a girl who is elder to me.

Thnx

• #7568 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope in detail I see that chances of love marriage are very much there in your horoscope. As Mercury rules the 7th house, which is the prime house of marriage. Your spouse should be younger and not elder to you. Strong chances of marriage are after the 26th year of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 19 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7502 in Marriage Prediction
Your information:

Cancel