25-5-1988
      19:30 (7:30 PM )
      Delhi
      Female

• #29969 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi N,

unfortunately for marriage this horoscope seems less strong but there is HOPE from what I can see and analyze. 7th lord Venus that denotes spouse is in 8th house retrograde (becoming weak) and aspected by Saturn which denotes delay in marriage. Given Venus in in nakshatra of lagna lord Mars aspecting 7th house of marriage and has moon as sublord which is in 11th house, marriage will happen post delays/efforts.

You are under Mahadasha of Rahu since 2009 which is weak for marriage and seems like a good opportunity/relation was missed between 2011 to 2014. Anyhow currently you are under Rahu-Mercury period (7/3/2017 to 25/9/2019) and I see good chances around Rahu-Mercury-Jupiter period from 27/12/2018 to 30/4/2019. Also from October 2018 Jupiter will come into your lagna and will aspect 7th house of marriage removing delays

Jupiter is strongest karaka for marriage for you as its placed in star of 7th
      lord Venus and has Mercury as sublord which is sitting in 7th house in Chalit.

May god bless you,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #29969 in Marriage prediction by Deepak ji
Your information:

Cancel