Marriage Prediction – TMR Sir

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Githaa

DOB – 16.03.1975
      TOB – 7.15 AM
      Place – Shimoga, Karnataka

Respected Sir,
      1. Will I get marry or not in this birth (life)?
      2. If yes, when I will get marry? I am into professional line, will my future husband be professional or not?

Please TMR sir, provide your inputs in this regard

Thanks a lot Sir

TMR

Suggest you read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid Consultation if you want to know why marriage did not take place in your life so far and about your professional success graph.

Githaa

Sir, thank you for your advise. Definitely I will do as per your suggestion. You have answered to few those who are in critical phase like me. In that ray of hope, I seeked your inputs at the first sight. I am only worried about my marriage. Will I get marry or not? We have done n number of astro remedies and still doing but no result. Sir I am very much depressed and lost hope about my marriage. So I put my worries across to you Sir. Please help me Sir.

I have gone through your blog which is very much informative and definately follow you what you said soon.

Thank you Sir

Sai Revanth

I’m S.Sai Revanth
      I’m very much interested in astrology.
      Can you please tell about my marriage and professional life
      Here are my details
      D.o.b 28.12.1994
      T.o.b 8:06 am
      P.o.b Eluru, West Godavari.
      Will be Waiting for your reply, sir.

TMR

You could get married towards the end of 2017. However all the planets in your horoscope are malefics and are inclined to do bad as per the birth details given by you. Please check whether the time of birth is accurate. If you want the full details you can come through paid consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marriage Prediction – TMR Sir’ is closed to new replies.