Marriage predictions

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Srinivas Balasubramanian

How will be my married life ? My Date of Birth :- 12/12/1984, Place of Birth:-Bangalore, Karnataka,India
      Time of Birth:-8:10 P.M.

• #33223 Reply
      TMR

The weakest house in your horoscope is the marital house and do not expect much happiness on the marriage front. Even if you get a wife, life will be miserable. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #33249 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Srinivas,

You are a Gemini Ascendant and Cancer moon-sign.

Your married life will be an average one and you will need to control your sexual tendancies in marriage or it will cause some serious problems.You can get married During your Ve-Ju-Ve period from 12/08/2018-21/1/2019.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

• #33251 Reply
      Srinivas Balasubramanian

Thank you Sir/Sirs, for your observations and precautions.

Kindly advise me if any remedial measures can be taken like Pooja or Havan or specific mantras or horoscope matching to be done before marriage to pacify or minimize the bad effects
      of my planetary positions in my birth chart.

• #33252 Reply
      TMR

Do not worry about it. We gave you some real evaluations of your horoscope. As long as you know there is a problem, you are well guarded. You do not have any remedy to these sort of problems. Just take it as “Forewarned is forearmed” similar to road signs are to a motorist.

• #33301 Reply
      K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello,
      Penance is good method to reduce evil of planets.
      Please read in google–kumrao99 penance method to clean horoscope.
      [email protected]

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #33301 in Marriage predictions
Your information:

Cancel