Marriage pridiction.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ankita

Hello,

I want to know when will I get married? And will I have love marriage or arranged marriage? As I am in a relationship with a boy since last 8 years and we both want to marry each other.

My details :-
      Date of birth – 01/04/1987
      Time – 02:30 pm
      Place – Chhatarpur (M.P.)

His details :-
      Date of birth – 27/03/1984
      Time – 06.45 AM
      Place – kharsia (chhattisgarh)

Thanks

• #14473 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the Ashtkoot Guna milan the score is 27 out of 36, which is much higher than 18 that is required for marriage. The boy is born under the Sharavan Nakshatra 2nd charan and Girl is born under the Bharani Nakshatra 3rd charan. The Guna milan is very good and marriage can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14477 Reply
      Ankita

Thank you sir.. Please let me know when will I get married? And is there a chance of love marriage in my kundli?

Thanks

• #14478 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage period is strong after August 2016. 5th house lord is Mars and Mars is in the house of gains. Therefore love relationship will be there. However Saturn in the 5th house is not good and will bring obstacles and delays in solemnize marriage. Jupiter , Sun and Rahu in the 9th house which is the bhagyastan will make you unlucky. You should do the remedies of Rahu and you will get success in your efforts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14483 Reply
      Ankita

I can’t thank you enough for responding.. Please if you can tell me what remedies I should do for Rahu? I know there are remedies are available all over internet but guidance from an expert like you is required.

Thanks

• #14490 Reply
      Neetu

Could you plz tell me when will I get married? how would be the married life??Also the remedies to get married soon..

DOB 25/02/1991
      Birth Time 7.35 AM
      Place Betul(MP)

• #14493 Reply
      Gaurav

My birth details

15 May 1986
      3:35 am
      Behror, Rajasthan

When I will get marry?

In my Lagna Kundli, in 7th house there is no planet
      Mars is in 10th House, lord of lagna is (Braspati).

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14478 in Marriage pridiction.
Your information:

Cancel