Marriage problem

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Akhilesh Tripathi

Akhilesh Tripathi
      DOB 25 June 1989
      Place Lucknow
      Time 8:46 AM

I want to marry a girl. She also loves me. My family is not ready for a love marriage. Please tell something what to do?

Her Details
      Akanksha Sharma
      DOB 21 MAy 1989
      Time 8:15AM
      Place Delhi

• #10970 Reply
      Ramachandran

First get the horoscopes matched scientifically as illustrated in my article “Astrology – A new version” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and if it matches show it to your parents and they will agree.

• #10983 Reply
        Akhilesh Tripathi

Dear Sir,
        Thank you for your consideration. I checked there, Gun Milan is 27 out of 36. But my parents are not agreed. Please tell is there any chances for love marriage in both of us kundali? and when will it happen?

• #10981 Reply
      Akhilesh Tripathi

Dear Sir,
      Thank you for your consideration. I checked there, Gun Milan is 27 out of 36. But my parents are not agreed. Please tell is there any chances for love marriage in both of us kundali? and when will it happen?

• #10990 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The ashtkoot Guna milan score as per your kundali is 24 out of 36, which is much higher than 18 that is required for marriage. The chances of Love marriage are not strong in your chart. Mars the lord of the 5th house of love is debilitated. Your 7th house is under Pap Katri and you should do proper matching of the horoscope before marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10995 Reply
        Akhilesh Tripathi

Dear sir;
        We both desperately want to marry each other so can u suggest any remedy or puja to do for the same.

• #10996 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I can suggest you remedies but who should be doing it. More over your changes for love marriage are weak. Why you dont discuss with your family before you plan anything.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #10997 Reply
        Akhilesh Tripathi

Dear sir;
        The girl Akanksha asked u about marriage and u said there is strong chance of love marriage but i m afraid for me chances are weak so whatever u suggest to do fot our marriage we both r ready. Her parents aare fine with relationship but my parents have issue. So please suggest something

• #11000 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes probably in her horoscope Love marriage is strongly indicates and in your horoscope it is not. that is why you are facing problems on the love front. I understand your parents have issues but what are those issues, if you can highlight probably I can tell you ways to handle it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11002 Reply
        Akhilesh Tripathi

Sir; the story is we both r brahmins nd girl is one month older than me. We both r settled. I met her parents they all r ok but my father is very dominating nd he is the only decision taker. Whenever i tried ti talk he has problm. He get frustrated with the name of love martiage anot dont want to listen. He just say concentrate on ur carrier nd stay away eith rest

• #11003 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

This is beyond astrology, as your chart suggests problems on the love marriage front. I feel you need to be bold if you want love marriage. I mean there has to be some genuine reason for declining or not accepting the marriage. Just because the girl is 1 month elder is no reason from any where. These days girls are 3 – 4 years elder and getting married without any problems. As long as both partners have good compatibility , marriage works.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10981 in Marriage problem
Your information:

Cancel