Murali Mohan
      Dob:09/05/1983
      Time:9:30pm
      Place:Hyderabad
      Divya
      Dob:21/08/19987
      Time:6:40pm
      Place:Hyderabad
      After getting married with in 11months we fought n last 2yrs on words we both are living separately.Actually I want to know does we live together or we get ?????but I don’t want divorce from him

• #14523 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Both charts are weak as they have lot of affliction on the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage. Your Guna milan is good , but there is Bhakoot dosha, another dosha which is generally ignored while doing marriage , which can bring disturbance in marital life.

Present period does not support reconciliation easily. I feel it is better if you both can sit down at some secluded place and decide if you want to keep the relationship or not. There is no point in keeping it hanging on in between. Every relationship has some problems, yours are more because of bad matching as suggested above. Still it is important to keep a positive frame of mind. Forget and Forgive is the best policy. If you both believe in that then certainly there can be some hope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14526 Reply
        divya

Thank you sir for replying me.Sir I want my husband back and I want to live with him.so to save my marriage is their remedies

• #14541 Reply
      divya

Sir my husband and myself living separately past 22 months.To be frank we both try to resolve our problem but what we both expected that happened reversed way n day by day gaps are becoming more between us.now we both left it on our fate’s.sir I m requesting u that to reduce bhakoot dosh n another dosh what are remedies????
      Plz sir I m requesting you…..

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14526 in marriage problem
Your information:

Cancel