Marriage problem

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      pooja

Namaste Guruji,

My name is Dr. Pooja Gupta.
      My details are
      DOB -29/01/1985, place of birth delhi, time of birth 2:45 AM.
      My husband’s details are
      15/10/1984,delhi,9:15 PM
      I want to know about my marriage life.I am not living with my husband from 1 year.Namaste Guruji,

My name is Dr. Pooja Gupta.
      My details are
      DOB -29/01/1985, place of birth delhi, time of birth 2:45 AM.
      My husband’s details are
      15/10/1984,delhi,9:15 PM
      I want to know about my marriage life.I am not living with my husband from 1 year.i got married on 18th april 2012. The problem is because of my mother-in-law and sister-in-law their interference in our marriage life is a real problem and my husband follow my mother blindly.In march 2013 I came to my parents house for holi I don’t know what his parents told him he goes against me. I was carrying his baby also but his parents said that we don’t want this baby pooja can decide what she wants to do with this? I got the job offer from Saudi I went from September till june for pusuing my job. meanwhile they have filled the divorce case against me. Now I am in India I don’t know what to do? will my marriage will survive??? what is my future?i don’t have any job right now.I don’t have any contact with him since april 2013.He never called me too?

Please provide me solution.i want to stay with him but I don’t know how?

Please provide me solution .i want to stay with him but I don’t know how?

Will I be able to continue my life with him if yes when and how?

• #4277 Reply
      TMR

We can help you only by checking the compatibility of your horoscope with that of your husband and if the compatibility is not sufficient enough for continued survival, there are no chances of a resolution or a possible reunion. There are no practical solutions which can be provided by astrology for a forced reunion or arm twisting technique. If your horoscopes are compatible spiritual remedies could be tried out to invoke God’s blessings for a quick reunion.

For a compatibility check and assessment of your marital bliss you will have to come through Premium Paid Services using https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4 since it is a very time consuming and complex evaluation.

Please read “Marriage failures – How Astrology can help” on this web site or on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• #4287 Reply
      pooja

thanxs for the reply sir.

• #4288 Reply
      pooja

but sir at the time of marriage the bio-data that they gave was totally fraud.later on we came to know about this. If you can give me the solution just seeing my horoscope then it will be a great help to me.

• #4292 Reply
      TMR

We can help you only by checking the compatibility of your horoscope with that of your husband and if the compatibility is not sufficient enough for continued survival, there are no chances of a resolution or a possible reunion. There are no practical solutions which can be provided by astrology for a forced reunion or arm twisting technique. If your horoscopes are compatible spiritual remedies could be tried out to invoke God’s blessings for a quick reunion.

Please read “Marriage failures – How Astrology can help” on this web site or on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

Looking at your horoscope and telling about your chances of reunion with your husband is futile since it is tantamount to treating someone looking at your X-ray or Scan Report. If your husband is party to a fraud, what is the use of reunion.

If you want to have a scientific evaluation of your horoscope, you are welcome to come through Premium/Paid services.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4292 in Marriage problem
Your information:

Cancel