Marriage Proposal for my sister = Please suggest Sirs

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Vaishali

Respected Sirs ,

This is for my sister Vaishali . There is a marriage prospect that has come up for her. The gun milan was done and all the Gunas matched 100% (28/36) , except the “Nadi” guna(the last one below) . Both the Girl and Boy are Manglik as well .

The points tally are as below…

Guna Boy Girl Maximum Obtained
      Varna Sudra Sudra 1 1
      Vasya Manav Manav 2 2
      Tara Sampat Sampat 3 3
      Yoni Sarpa Sarpa 4 4
      Maitri Mercury Mercury 5 5
      Gana Devta Devta 6 6
      Bhakoot Gemini Gemini 7 7
      Nadi Madhya Madhya 8 0

Can we proceed for her marriage with the prospect. The Boy and the Family are good and decent. Is is fine if just Nadi is not matching at all and all rest is full matched.

Kindly let us know .Thanks…Best Regards Sandeep.

• #26020 Reply
      Vaishali

Sirs,

Please provide me with your valuable feedback as we have to take a decision based on your views…Thank you …Best Regards Sandeep

• #26021 Reply
      J V S Rao

madam,
      astrology has become a source to know certain unknown things. in these days almost the people are losing even good matches basing on astrology. my friend has observed that even more marks come out of 36, the couple are going for divorce or leading a disturbed life. i am not discouraging anybody. my request is to contact senior / experienced astrologers and get done matching of horoscopes.
      my sincere advice to observe is (as we follow in KP astrology) :
      1. Longevity, health, Individuality (if there is disturbance, how the boy or girl enjoy sound health and produce children.
      2 Character and chastity : You also know the importance, how it will affect the life.
      3. Financial status, source of income i.e profession or business (if the financial status is not good, how can they feed themselves)
      4. Children are promised or not. (If children are not there, the purpose of marrige is defeated) etc.,
      All these things are taken care by our ancient people through Gunas, which are applicable in those days. The parents could enquire all these things through various sources apart from astrology. Kindly don’t mistake me, as my wish is everyone should be happy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• #26024 Reply
      Vaishali

Thanks for your feedback….However I personally still request you or Navneet Sir to kindly confirm the below and clear my doubts please:

Can marriage be held where all the GUNAs are matching in totality (100%) except Nadi which is 0 points scored…

Please advice…

Best Regards

• #26025 Reply
      Vaishali

Just to add here Sirs,

Both Boy and Girl have same Nakshatra = Mrigashirsha and also same Zodiac Moon Sign = Mithuna.

With all the above provided details , Can the marriage be considered for the proposal with Nadi points coming 0 ..Is there any procedure to be carried out for Nadi dosh based on above details please…

Kindly advise

Best Regards

• #26026 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Nadi dosha is not good, you have not specified which Nadi dosha is there. As there are 3 types of Nadi dosha and all there have different results. Marriage should be considered only if Nadi dosha gets cancelled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #26027 Reply
      Vaishali

Navneet Sir, Thanks very much for your revert …

Both Boy and Girl belong to Madhya Nadi

Also both Boy and Girl have same Nakshatra = Mrigashirsha and also same Zodiac Moon Sign = Mithuna .

Kindly advice Sir…

Kind Regards

• #26028 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Basically you need to check if it is in the Nadi Paad vedha chakra, if not then marriage can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #26029 Reply
      Vaishali

Navneet Sir,

I am very new to all this field …Could you suggest how we could check that please

Nadi Paad vedha chakra

Is there are specific way to find that aspect pls.

Best Regards

• #26030 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As checking of Nadi dosha cancellation is time consuming.

You can look at my paid consultation “Horoscope Matching Kundli Milan” from below.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26028 in Marriage Proposal for my sister = Please suggest Sirs
Your information:

Cancel