Marriage prospects

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Neeraj Kumar

Resp. Navneet Sir,

Pranam,

I am Neeraj Gupta from Delhi. I am an issuless divorcee. i was married in july 1999. but marriage could not last more than a month. got divorce after a long struggle in Dec. 2006.

May i take this an opportunity to ask you if i am destined to get re marry and have family?

Date of birth : Sep.04.1968 at 05:53 AM in New Delhi.

• #29449 Reply
      TMR

Your marital house is very weak and it is most unlikely that you will ever enjoy married life. Your Saturn is powerless and your Saturn Mahadasa is about to start in 2018 for 19 years. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #29485 Reply
        Neeraj Gupta

Sir , will the Mahadasa of Saturn ( September 2018 onward ) will boost my career ? will i able to save enough money for my old age and make my own house / flat ?

• #29497 Reply
      Deepak

Mr Neeraj,

Saturn Mahdasha starting from 25/8/2018 is decent for career as while Saturn has 2,7,10,11 in nakshatra and sublord which is excellent Saturn is retrograde in natal chart and in 8th house in Chalit which weakens it. But still Saturn rewards hardwork and if you grind it out, it will give you corresponding rewards. Also Sun/Jupiter in lagna is Rajyog and gives you great intellect + personality.

As you are also starting Saturn Sadesati, next 7.5 years will give you rewards of previous work and you will be asked to buckle up + might throw challenges at you including depression sometimes.

Marriage was denied because Saturn is neecha in lagna + retrograde, in 8th house in CHalit and Venus karaka of marriage is neecha as well. But Saturn gives better results in old age and below is overview of good periods

* Saturn-Saturn: (25/8/2018-28/8/2021)- decent for career upliftment post hardwork (might bring an offer for remarriage as Saturn’s negative effect go down in old age and Saturn has combination for marriage 2,7,11)
      * Saturn-Venus (16/6/2025 to 16/8/2028)- good for career as Venus has 10 in sublord and planet
      * Saturn-Sun (16/8/2028 to 29/7/2029)- great time
      * Saturn-Mars (27/2/2031 to 7/4/2032)-excellent time

Saturn has combination of depression in nakshatra and planet, so doing jaap of “Om namah Shivaay” daily 1000 times lifelong will help massively.

Good luck

• #29670 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

thank u sir for motivating me.

will you pl. tell me if there is any Neechbang yog involved with Saturn?

Debilited saturn is:

1. Retrograde
      2. Sun in Lagan in own sign
      3. Saturn is in kendra from Moon
      4. Saturn is vargottam
      5. Moon, Mars and Saturn is in kendra from each other.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29449 in Marriage prospects
Your information:

Cancel