Marriage Queries

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Optimistic

Hello!

Could you please guide me on my marriage prospects, time line and about my husband/in-laws?

Female
      Oct 3, 1987; 9:00AM
      Sydney, Australia

Thanks for your efforts 🙂

• #10775 Reply
      Ramachandran

Your marital house is of just above average potency and marriage could take place in your 32nd year. The accuracy of this is dependent on the correct time of birth. Are you a person with no self confidence, a pessimist and having stomach problems? You will be very rich in life and money will be of no problem to you. Are you well employed too? If your time of birth is correct the above observations will hold good. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more insight into Astrology.

• #10781 Reply
        Optimistic

I was on path of high education but it broke for some reason and kinda confused with my career right now and currently unemployed. Is current time could be a potential marriage period? I met someone really nice but I’m confused with my future. I’m not extrovert for sure. Will I be rich due to spouse or on my own?

Thank you.

• #10784 Reply
      Ramachandran

If you can come through paid services, I can give you the scientific evaluation of your horoscope as is given in my blog which will enlighten you on your life.

• #10797 Reply
        Optimistic

Could you send me link for purchase option in regards to my query?
        Thanks!

• #10798 Reply
      Ramachandran

Go to the menu “Paid Astrology Services” and select the preferred astrologer and you will be directed to the website.

• #10839 Reply
        Optimistic

“SCIENTIFIC EVALUATION OF HOROSCOPE” << Is this the right option for my query? Please guide me so I can continue with it.

Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10839 in Marriage Queries
Your information:

Cancel