marriage query

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Pooja

Hello Navneet Sir,

Please help me to know when the complexity from the married life will be resolved and how (settlement or separation). in case of separation, what is the possibility of my married life and when.
      Date of Birth – 08-01-1983
      Time – 21:30
      Place – Gohana, Haryana, India

• #4855 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

please send me the birth details of your partner.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #4856 Reply
      Pooja

Hi Navneet Sir,
      Thanks for your response.

Below are the details of my husband:
      Date of Birth – 7-March-1979
      Time – 5:50
      Place – Bhiwani, Haryana, India
      Looking forward for your response.

• #4857 Reply
      Pooja

I missed to mention that It’s 5:50 AM.
      Regards

• #4860 Reply
        Navneet Khanna
        Keymaster

Pooja Ji,

The horoscope of your Husband especially pertaining to marriage is very bad, Saturn , Rahu are posited in the 7th house. Mercury the lord of speech and intelligence is debilitated in the 2nd house. Sun & Mars in lagan, such person will have high temperament and does gets influenced easily by others. There is Gana and 5 – 9 bhakoot dosha in the horoscope matching. Overall the matching is weak and it also seems that you may be disliked by his family. take every step cautiously.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
        Astrologer

• #4858 Reply
      Nuds

Hello Navneet sir

I asked earlier as well but didn’t get a reply. I am doing higher studies. Will I get a chance to go abroad for a part of the study? I am mentally quite upset coz of my relationship issues. Can u please tell something abt my marriage chances and future husband? My details are female, 14 feb 1979. Time 7:35 pm and Lahore Pakistan.pls help me know will I get married to the man I am involved with.
      Thanx.

• #4859 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi NUDS,

Please note that You are in the main period of Rahu and sub period of Venus and tension on the relationship front are likely during this period. You need to be careful where you commit your loyalties. Chances of marriage with the one you are involved are less as per the period that you are running and weak planets in your horoscope. Your marriage front also is not good with Malefic Sun, Metu posited in the 7th house. Jupiter the karka of husband is in the 12th house. Matching of the horoscope is important for marital bliss and happiness. Chances of you going overseas are very much in your horoscope. Keep yourself focused in your studies and surely you will see better days ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4868 Reply
      Pooja

Hi Navneet Sir,

Your prediction about my husband and for me is very true.

My married life is unstable for some time and chances of sorting out issues looks low, case is in family court now.

Can you predict if it will be sorted out or separation is in my destiny?

Is there any remedy available to sort out issues?

Regards,
      Poojaemail

• #4873 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Pooja Ji,

Looking at the period that you are goign through, Chances of separation are much stronger. I can suggest remedies but that is for your Husband to do, do you thing he will do the remedies. I can assure you that if he does the remedies then marriage will work, but not otherwise. His horoscope is very weak on the marital front. Rest I will suggest you kindly approach me through Premium Services “Detailed Marriage report” to know where your married life is heading and thereafter.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4874 Reply
      Nuds

Thank u Navneet sir for the answer. Should I expect to get married ever or not? And could u suggest me some remedy especially for making chances of getting married to my current love Interest! Regards.

• #4877 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Nuds

the chances are not very strong. Rest you know , and i dont want to  discuss details in public forum , if you want you can  approach me through premium services and we can discuss your relationship and married life details in private.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4882 Reply
      Nuds

Ok. Thank u very much Navneet sir. I will soon contact u through premium services. Can u please guide me which service should I opt for. The relationship one or some other as there are many.

• #4885 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Nuds,

You may Choose the ” Detailed Marriage Report”

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: marriage query
Your information: