Marriage question

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Deepak

D.o.b – 1/02/1989.
      Time- 10:38 am
      Place- delhi,india.
      This is my sister’s detail she is 26 year old , she is undergoing her ketu mahadasha and shani sadesati , my mother is very worried about about her marriage as she has been told by some astrologers in past that we jave to wait for 2 years for her marriage .As if we arrange her marriage before that there could be many problems in her married life and in having children.
      Can you please tell when it will be possible to get her married and what kind of patner she will get married , any remedies . right now two proposal have came for her, can you match the details and tell which boy will be suitable and when she will get married ??

Boy 1
      Name – umesh chandok
      D.o.b- 20/5/1985
      Time- 12:00 pm
      Place- delhi.

Boy 2

Name- raman kapoor
      D.o.b- 27/06/1983
      Time- 7:25 pm
      Place- delhi.

Thankyou.

• #12050 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for writing to me, please note that the Horoscope Matching I do under my Paid analysis is very elaborate and is approx 4 pages of details between the two horoscope. It is a complete Guna milan and Graha Milan report, It is not possible for me to go into so much details in a free forum. However I can provide you with brief analysis here.

The Ashtkoot guna milan score between your sister and Umesh is 22.5 out of 36, you need 18 Guna for marriage. There is no dosha as such but Gharamaitri and Gana score is weak.

The Ashtkoot guna milan score between your sister and Raman is 25 out of 36, you need 18 minimum guna for marriage, however the boys 7th house has lot of affliction with Rahu, Mars and Sun. 7th lord Mercury is 6th house. Despite better Guna milan, the 7th house being the prime house of marriage and it being under affliction, marriage with Raman should be avoided.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12065 Reply
      Deepak

Thanks for the reply sir , i want to ask till when my sister has yog for marriage , is ketuahadasha and shani dosha will affect his marriage yog and should we wait for 2 years ,and is there any problems with having children in her kundali ???

Thabkyou.

• #12068 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of marriage are very much in 2016. Jupiter which is the karka for husband is in Leo and will enter Virgo in August 2016. Rahu is presently in the 7th house as per her chart and therefore marriage should be avoided till Rahu move away from the 7th house and that would be after January 2016. Your efforts after January 2016 will bring you desired results on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12068 in Marriage question
Your information:

Cancel