• Author
      Revathi

Sir,

My Name is Revathi
      My dob is 06.02.1991
      Timings :- 05.30 AM
      Place :- Kanchipuram

Sir,

Please let me know when will i get married and How my marriage life and life partner will be sir??? Please let me know in my mail id – [email protected].

• #4324 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through Premium/Paid Services to get your answers in email. Free services will be free for all to see which will be published on this forum.

• #4359 Reply
      Revathi

Sir,

Thats ok. Please let me know when will i get married in the forum itself. Please sir.

• #4360 Reply
      TMR

Dear Revathi,

You will get married shortly soon after October 2014. Your marital house has a good strength of 54.60%.

• #4363 Reply
      Revathi

Thank you very much sir. Also i want to know whether i will get any problem during my marriage? As i was undergoing some problems.

• #4364 Reply
      TMR

Who can stop you if you decide to get married with someone? What problems are you referring to. Are you referring to Phantasies?

• #4373 Reply
      Revathi

Sir,

Kethu is in my 7th house together with jupiter. So in other horoscopes sites i checked. It is coming as 7th house kethu will create problems during marriage. That is why i scared whether i will get problems by anyone during my marriage.

• #4374 Reply
      TMR

We will not be able to teach you astrology on this free site. We are experts in the subjects and have given our observation after studying your horoscope scientifically well. If you shop around different websites you will get different answers to your problems just like if you consult many doctors for a disease, you will end up in utter confusion. If you want to know the details of computations done, you will have to come through paid services.

• #4377 Reply
      Revathi

Ok. Thank You Very Much Sir for spending your precious time with my horoscope reading.

• #4382 Reply
      Revathi

Sir,

Please let me know what kind of life partner i will get and approximately from which area and how my marriage life with my partner will be????

• #4383 Reply
      TMR

You have to come through Paid services for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4360 in Marriage Question
Your information:

Cancel