Marriage Related Query

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul Singh

Hello Respected Astrologer,

I am Rahul…I want to know , by when can I get married and will it be an arranged marriage or a love marriage? How will be my married life?
      I have face few problems, where alliance talk have broken down recently.

My Details:
      DoB- 08-sept-1984
      Time: 21:02
      Place- Varanasi (UP)

Regards,
      Rahul Singh

• #6815 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope, Saturn is exalted in the 7th house indicating delay in marriage. Venus the karka for marriage is debilitated in the 6th house. Mars in the 8th house makes you strong mangal dosha. You should look at proper horoscope matching and look for a Manglik girl. Chances of arrange marriage is much stronger in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6816 Reply
      Rahul Singh

Sir,

thanks for ur reply.
      I want to ask, when there is a possibility for me to get married? I am bit concerned about a job assignment abroad…which I am supposed to get in 2015…how will it be for me in terms of over all career and marriage prospects?

DoB-08-sept1984 ; Time:21:02 ; Varanasi (UP)

Regards,
      Rahul

• #6817 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yours is a foreign linked horoscope and chances of going abroad are very much there in your horoscope. Marital front needs attention and you should match the horoscope properly before getting married.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6827 Reply
      ninna

I still single, when will I get a boyfriend ? I don’t know if there will be marriage in my life but right now I want to have a boyfriend at least…things has been hard in my life especially at home, so I need and I miss to be with someone to hang out, go out…

dob: 8 august 1982
      time 00: 05
      place: pedro juan caballero, Paraguay

god bless all

• #6831 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Mercury and sub period of Moon. Mercury is positioned in the 5th house which is for romance and love , while Moon is in gains. Certainly the period till August 2015 is very good for building a romantic relationship. However as South Node or Ketu aspects the 5th house and also Venus the lord of love and romance, satisfaction in your love will not be there. But like that say it is better to love and lose then to never love at all.

Take your first step and surely you will reap benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6834 Reply
      aradhna

Sir My dob is 26 – 10- 1991
      time 5:05 AM Kanpur UP
      Sir im prepraring for MBA.. is there a good scope for it?
      Also predict about my marriage life..? how it will be..?
      Will i be happy with him..?
      Please tell the remedies too..

• #6835 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

MBA suits you well and you should do it. 7th lord Jupiter is in the 12th house with Karka Venus. Saturn aspects the 7th house likely to delay marriage and create obstructions in marital life. Matching of the horoscope is must for marital bliss.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6836 Reply
      aradhna

Thankyou so much for your reply.. Sir i m only interested to study in the best collg for MBA.. IIMs is there any chance? I m working hard for it too…remedies for the same…i m wearing panna gomed and red opal..are they alrite?? and
      when can i expect my marriage?
      I love someone alot alot alot….but things are not going well.. had a breakup in the begining of rahu-shani 🙁
      He is highly devoted in his studies..no time for me.. a long story… he is from north east.. with 2 more brothers..d.o.b
      2 march 1991 dont know the timings..
      Is there some scope? I m waiting for him to come back.. :((

• #6837 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Certainly your efforts will surely bring you good results. Marriage is late as Saturn is likely to bring delay. Saturn in the 5th house of romance will bring obstructions in your romantic life. For Rahu you may do the following remedies

1. Recite Mantra Om Brim Rahave Namaha 108 times daily
      2. Feed Satnaja ( 7 type of grains mxiture) to the birds

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6838 Reply
      aradhna

Thanks a lot for your precious time Sir..
      I just wish your words come true and I get the desired college. 🙂
      I m doing ” OM RAAM RAHVE NAMAH & OM SHAM SHANAICHARAYE NAMAH” regularly. . 108 times!
      Will be in your contact further…
      Hope for further help in the long run. 🙂

• #6839 Reply
      aradhna

And I forgot to ask sir.. I m not well these days..
      diagnosed with gallbladder stone few months back..now operation is around for sure..
      Have frequent headaches too..sometimes body pain also…
      Is this the right time for the operation? and y these health issues? 🙁
      Please suggest suitable remedies..

• #6840 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahu actually is in the lagan for you this time of the year in Transit and Rahu is debilitated planet in your horoscope. Rahu may interfere with proper health till end of 2015, therefore do not avoid medical opinion if necessary and also keep doing the Rahu remedies as it will bring enormous benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6841 Reply
      aradhna

Thank you sir for your response! 🙂
      So sir I can expect better days in terms of health ,education n everything from 2015 last?
      Sir how’s the time after Rahu-Shani ends n rahu buddh begins ? (after oct’15)

• #6850 Reply
      Lavanya

Sir, My dob is 09 Oct 1987
      time 10:03 AM Kolkata..
      The thing is m single, but if I get married I want it to be my choice….pls tell me if there is an indication of love mrrg and/or intercaste mrrg in my charts….and timing….how s next year in this regard? Around what time im likely to get married?

Pls reply…
      PS: my family has no problem if I like someone, so thats not an issue..

Thank you..

• #6853 Reply
      TMR

So, the best course is like someone and then come for a compatibility report on checking of which you can take a decision.

• #6854 Reply
      Lavanya

Yes sir, of course…kindly tell me when am I likely to get married..is love marriage a possibility in my charts..?

Thank you..

• #6855 Reply
      TMR

You may get married around mid 2015 and your marital bliss is 54.35%. Your sixth house is weak, and therefore you are likely to have lot of enemies who will mar your progress in life. Beware of them. And you could also have stomach problems too. Stick to sathwik food as a precaution. What matters is love after marriage, not before. Usually in love marriage cases, Love ends with marriage.

Read the relevant articles on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #6864 Reply
      p

Helo guruji someone tel me a girl for marriage match please help name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi female name pratiksha 9/11/1990 time 10 am place bangalore. Please tell what i do accept ot cncl

• #6865 Reply
      TMR

Please come through Paid services for a compatibility report and then you can decide. Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #6866 Reply
      p

Guruji its just proposal some one give me im not sure whether she will be confirm or not im asking kundli match please tell free when someone is permanet thrn i go paid

• #6867 Reply
      Lavanya

Thank you sir,..I would not generalise that usually love ends with marriage; I ve been fortunate to come across many positive cases, including my parents and friends….actually my knowledge of astrology is no doubt negligible, I just noticed that in my chart the 5th and 7th Lord aspect each other…so I was just wondering…though there must be other factors to be considered..

Kindly share the strengths of other houses also sir, apart from marital bliss.. in case you had calculated..it would be very helpful to know..Thank you for the analysis:-)

• #6876 Reply
      TMR

Dear p,

Matching two horoscopes is not an easy task and it takes about 30 minutes of work using a high powered computer and my own analysis. Here there is nothing like cursory examination. Please read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will understand the procedures involved.

We are all busy persons and are not here for answering hypothetical questions and casual apprehensions. Definitely we help answering all the distressing and deserving questions.

• #6877 Reply
      TMR

Dear Lavanya,

If you need a scientific evaluation of your horoscope with strengths etc., you will have to come through paid services.

While there are exceptions, love marriages in 80% of the cases are only infatuation which does not last longer and marriage becomes disharmonious. Most people suffer it out. Your observation about love marriage is at your rather young age, I have been watching it and counselling for the last 50 years. All that glitters is not Gold.

• #6895 Reply
      ashu

help me…is there guru chandl yog..i have heard its bad for marital issues..is that so? what other effects does it creates in one’s life..plz send some remedies too..

2/mrch/1991
      6:00am
      madhubani bihar…

Thanks..

• #6896 Reply
      TMR

Dear Ashu,

Those are all hearsay. You may please read my relevant articles on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will help you understand certain misconceptions in Astrology.

• #6897 Reply
      ashu

Sir i have no idea of astrology…so cant find your blog useful to a naive like me… it would be very helpful..if you spend some time..and explain me a bit..
      Thanks Ashu.

• #6898 Reply
      p

some one tell me a girl for marriage can u match our kundli milan details is name prashant(male) 24/12/1986 3:25AM delhi
      pratiksha(female) 09/11/1990 time 10AM bangalore. please sir what i do can i go or not

• #6899 Reply
      TMR

For a proper horoscope match, you will have to come through paid services.

• #6900 Reply
      p

Atleast some hint hello i got a marriage proposal please match kundli milan . some one tell me a girl for marriage can u match our kundli milan details is name prashant(male) 24/12/1986 3:25AM delhi
      pratiksha(female) 09/11/1990 time 10AM bangalore. please sir what i do can i go or not. please tell that girl good for me

• #6901 Reply
      TMR

I have sent you a sample matching report for you to have a look at and if you are interested in a similar report, please come through paid services.

A Person looking forward to a good marriage can definitely afford to pay for this sort of a report which takes everything into account as per the axioms of astrology.

• #6903 Reply
      p

name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25am delhi
      pratiksha 9/11/1990 10am bangalore

sir i received ur mail but sir atleast please tell hint i go or not bcoz abhi koi fix nh hua infact i dont know whos is she or her family i just receive a proposal with someone else

• #6907 Reply
      TMR

Without checking for the compatibility nothing can be said. You have a fairly good marital bliss and you may get married in mid 2015 to possibly a stranger.

• #6930 Reply
      vinod

Sir,
      my birth details are :
      time:09:20 AM
      date:19/08/1989
      place: jhajjar,Haryana

pls tell me how will be my married life and what will the nature of my wife(beautiful,cooperative etc)

Thanks,
      Vinod

Viewing 33 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6866 in Marriage Related Query
Your information:

Cancel