MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIP ISSUE

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Devi

Namaste guruji,

I got married on Dec,10,2016,stayed in-laws house only 3 days,but now my husband is asking for break-up without a proper reason,but for a very silly issues,in-laws were not actually interested to resolving the problems but adding fuel to the fire,really struggling a lot,my parents were almost bed ridden now,despite of no mistake my relatives told me apologies them,had agreed and and asked apologies to every in the in-laws family but of no use,had thrown me out,so far first night also not taken place.But don’t know what is the reason for all these things happening to me,really frustrated,i beg you from my heart am in a deep trouble,please suggest me a solution.my DOB 05/08/1981,02.45 a.m and husbands DOB is 28/07/1979 06.30 p.m

• #28260 Reply

Dear Devi ji, Please mention Birth Place of Both.

• #28311 Reply
      Devi

Please help me…

My DOB 05/08/1981 – 2.45a.m andhra pradesh

My husbands 08/07/1979 06.30p.m suryapet(andhar pradesh)

• #28314 Reply
      Devi

Regret for the typo error.

My DOB 05/08/1981 – 2.45a.m andhra pradesh

My husbands 28/07/1979 06.30p.m suryapet(andhra pradesh)

• #28320 Reply
      J V S RAO

devi
      You are not furnishing the details of your place of birth. Andhra Pradesh is a state. There are many places in Andhra Pradesh.
      JVS Rao

• #28345 Reply
      Devi

Regret for the inconvenience

My DOB 05/08/1981 – 2.45a.m andhra pradesh – Nuzivid

My husbands 28/07/1979 06.30p.m suryapet(andhra pradesh) -Suryapet

• #28361 Reply
      Raji

Hi devi garu

Meeku kuja dosham undhi, Kujudu lagnam lo unnadu

6th lord mars is placed in Ascendant, Its sampoorna Kuja dosha
      and Rahu is placed in the 2nd house of family happiness and so that ketu in 7th house
      Sun is also Natural malefic placed second house

You got marriage in JUPITER-MERCURY Dasa (Lagna and 7th lord dasa)

It is very clear you have late marriage and miserable marriage life

1.But don’t worry. Do Japa for Mars, go to temple and ask for KUJA GRAHA JAPAM (10,000 TIMES) Start from a Tuesday
      2.Go to Mopidevi/ Kakakni (i think you know these places ) and perform rahu ketu pooja every week on Tuesdays for 10 weeks. Very great remedy, Pray for the go to save your marriage
      3.Your are in guru dasa and 7th lord is guru dasa. Perform Guru garaha japa (go to temple and ask for japam)

In Your husband horoscope, 7th lord moon is in 8th house and and rahu is in second house and ketu is in 8th house along with 7th lord
      and in navamsa he has Saturn and Mars in 7th house
      Right now he is in Rahu dasa it ends 2019.. AFTER GURU dasa starts

He should also visit Mopidevi/Kakai and perform Rahu ketu pooja

If you can keep the marrige alive til 2019 then there will be no problems

personal consultation: [email protected]

• #28372 Reply
      J V S RAO

Devi
      There are no chances for two marriages in your horoscope. Your 7th cusp sub lord is Rahu in 2nd house. As a Node Rahu has to give results of multiple houses, as it is conjoined with Mercury, Sun and receiving aspects from Saturn, Jupiter and Moon. Jupiter is the 7th house lord.
      In Rahu sub period 18-10-2017 to 19-02-2018, you have to face tensions. But there is no chance of separation.
      Good Luck

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #28372 in MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIP ISSUE
Your information:

Cancel