marriage time

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      charmila

hi sir,

please analyze my horoscope and let me know when my marriage can take place and how my married life will be? im in venus mahadasha and My jupiter sub dasha ends by august and inspite of jupiter being lord of 7th house, i can see no chances of my marriage by august may be because of rahu and sun in 7th house i think. please let me know when are my possible chances of marriage? i love a person of different caste. will i be able to marry him? do i have marital bliss in my life?

• #27117 Reply
      J V S Rao

charmila,
      where are the details of date, time and place of birth.
      JVS Rao

• #27127 Reply
        Charmila

Sir d.o.b 16th dec 1991, 6.17 pm, Visakhapatnam

• #27124 Reply
      k prasanna

Sir,

Please analyse my horoscope from marriage point of view. I am unable to marry a person who likes me. Somehow last time all hopes of marrying were shattered. This is happening continuously in my life.

Please tell me when m i going to get married? How will my married life going to be? What would be the position guy going to marry me?

My details are 21-12-1985 7-30am Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh

• #27358 Reply
      JVS RAO

Charmila,
      Your 7th cusp sublord is Venus. Venus is in 5th. But Venus is in the star of Rahu in 7th and sub of Moon in 10th (negating to fulfilment of desires) and Moon in the star of Mercury in 6th (negating to legal bondage). Sat in 8th aspecting Moon which is in 10th. Hence there would be delay and disappointments.
      As you discussed Jupiter is lord of 7th. But Node Rahu is more powerful than Jupiter for two reasons. one is occupant, another is Node is powerful than the lord.
      Hence Jupiter fails to give the desired result.
      There won’t be love marriage. As your 5th cusp sublord Jupiter is not connected to 11th.
      Your marriage would be in Saturn bhukti Sun antara i.e 22-02-2019 tp 21-04-2019 or Mars antara 27-07-2019 to 02-10-2019.
      Good Luck.
      JVS Rao

• #27359 Reply
      JVS RAO

prasanna,
      There are chances of two marriages in your horoscope. Chances of love marriage are feeble. The boy comes from a neighbouring place. Chances of your marriage is in this year before 06-12-2007.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

• #27365 Reply
      TMR

It looks like he is not clear about what is a marriage neither in the KP System nor the PK system which only means “A union of body, mind and soul between opposite sexes” and this happens many times in a married couple. Marriage associated rituals are only for publicizing the marriage and legalising it for the first time if one so wishes.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27117 in marriage time
Your information:

Cancel