Marriage time

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Aakash

Dear astrologers
      Why a lot obstacle in my marriage. When my marriage will happen as per my chart. Kindly help me. Star: Mesha.

17 July 1979, 12:10:00 pm , Palghat, Kerala, India. Lagna (Ascendant): Kanya.

• #6104 Reply
      TMR

Chances are you will get married in 2016 April to October. You are now running Moon’s period which is quite weak with 11% residential strength. Sun has a high strength and is highly benefic and you can look forward to getting married in Sun’s antardasa. Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #6105 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Obstacles are there in your horoscope in marriage because 7th lord Jupiter although exalted in natal is debilitated in the navamsha chart. Jupiter is posited in the 11th house with Lagna lord Mercury. Chances of separation are very much in your horoscope. Generally people with Mercury lagana like in your horoscope as Virgo sign rises in the lagan are very choosy when deciding anything and a choosing a partner is no different for them. They can never decide what they want and when they get a opportunity they keep waiting for something better. 5th lord Saturn is posited with Rahu in the 12th house, matter of love are not good and strong for you as well.
      Matching of the horoscope will be important. Keep trying to get positive results,
      Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

• #6151 Reply
      n.saranya

hi sir good afternoon may god bless u nd ur family always nd happy navarathiri sir m saranya frm:tamilnadu birthday:1 feb 1998. birth time:2:30pm sun sign:pisces moon sign:uttaratathi(in tamil) wanna knw how will be my life partner?his characterstics?how we will be after marriage?under which sunsign he will be?will i get partner who hav cancer,scorpio, nd capricorn i knw its too early 2 ask bt wanna knw so plz kindly req u 2 answer fr my question ..thank u 4 ur patience in my birth chart there is no lord in 7th house?wanna evrythng abt my marriage life sir dont hide anythng whch relates 2 my marriage..

• #6152 Reply
        n.saranya

wanna knw evrythng abt my marriage.. nd wanna hw will be my husband nd their family?plz tell me evrythng frankly thnk u god bless u

• #6153 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Although it is early for you to really bother on the marriage front as you still have your education and career that you should have on your mind, but I believe that it can be due to your curiosity. The sign of your spouse can be varied but your 7th house in your horoscope is ruled by Mars as Scorpio sign is posited there. Mars is posited in the 10th house with Ketu and Jupiter, indicating that the person will be well qualified and highly educated. The native will be a professional. Mars is exalted in Navamsha indicating that your overall married life should be good. Scorpio born people are bold, strong and highly independent. It is the female sign of Mars and these people can be secretive and reserve and don’t open up very easily. They can be highly stingy when it comes to spending money, they tend to have a jealous nature.
      Even if you dont have any planet in the 7th house , it does not matter. The sign in the 7th house and its lord is important.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6164 Reply
        saranya

thank u so much 4 ur immediate response nd sorry 4 making u trouble again final ques when will i get married nd whom will i get partner>in my past life i suffered a lot becz of my family member over affection on my elder sis they priority 2 my sis 1ly they nvr ask abt my wishes so tell me whn wil i get married nd whom?whthr it is love or arranged? thnk u sir god bless u nd ur famly jai mata di

• #6166 Reply
          saranya

nd tell me which sunsign he will be?how will be my life aftr marraige?

• #6154 Reply
      u

Venus mahadasha is always good for marriage.i want to ask can this mahadasha bad sometimes.i mean divorce it happen in venus dasa .

• #6155 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Venus will be malefic for Taurus, Scorpio Pisces lagan. SO does not necessary mean that its Mahadasha will be good.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6156 Reply
      u

okay sir what about rahu mahadashs. Bcoz rahu dont have any house.how it be good or bad .

• #6157 Reply
      u

okay sir what about rahu mahadashs. Bcoz rahu dont have any house.how it be good or bad .whar is use of antardasha .

• #6158 Reply
      TMR

If you want details about all the dasas and antardasas etc. read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through paid services.

• #6173 Reply
      TMR

Nobody can tell you when you will get married or with whom you will be married. Astrology is not intended to do such foolish predictions challenging God’s supremacy over all of us. And definitely you have got wrong notions about astrology, perhaps heard from wayside astrologers. Read my articles on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better insight into Astrology and its capabilities.

• #6193 Reply
      u

Sory tmr but how can u say that bcoz i read so many preditcion where u and naveet sir say that people get married this year or also give period but that true is no one tell which month get married. But i think astrology tell the time or year and also tell how will be her husband or wife.i think so if im wrong pls correct me .bcoz i apprecaite u if my word are rude im aplology for that tmr sir

• #6194 Reply
      TMR

Why we cannot say when you will get married and whom you will marry is because that is determined by God and no astrologer has got the ability to read His mind. What we see in a horoscope is only an evaluation of the planetary positions at the time of your birth(which again is often mis-noted and what is noted down is only an approximate time). What we give in astrological readings are only indications and the probability percentages and it need not always come true due to the uncertainties of time of births and sometimes lack of sufficient knowledge of the axioms of astrology.

And finally what is the definition of marriage. Read my articles on “Definitions on Astrology”

Using ‘u’ as your name in posts usually puts off we people who answer to your questions. It is a very impersonal way of communication and we develop a sense of detachment when we write to you. Astrology can never be used for predictions and it is only for evaluation and should be used as Road signs by a motorist. It just gives you some forewarning.

• #6197 Reply
      u

Urmila first of all sorry for using ‘u’ short form.so that mean marriage decide or done by god.i know that but why most of cases sply in love people cant convert into marriage.if two people love each other i think only god will give that person after bteakup its hurt too much why this happen

• #6198 Reply
      urmila

Urmila first of all sorry for using ‘u’ short form.so that mean marriage decide or done by god.i know that but why most of cases sply in love people cant convert into marriage.if two people love each other i think only god will give that person after bteakup its hurt too much why this happen

• #6200 Reply
      TMR

To get answers to your questions, perhaps you can read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #6201 Reply
      urmila

Dear sir i dont know what to say in real life marriage depends on financial security.sply income matter .but i want to ask if someone unemplymnt or low salry then s
      He or shecant get marriage.pls explain

• #6202 Reply
      TMR

You get used to financial security if you have one. Your problems then will be how to maintain it. Those in pain needs happiness and those who have happiness are afraid of losing it. Either way both are unhappy. Similarly Money though it matters, is not all that is required for making a marriage success. There are 60% of the population though they are not rich are happy in marriage. It is all a matter of attitude. I think you should read Bhagavad Gita with explanations given.

Viewing 17 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6200 in Marriage time
Your information:

Cancel