Marriage time as per birth chart

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      aaaaaa

August 14, 1990
      15:55 PM
      Chennai, India

Hi Sir,

You had predicted that there are good chances for marriage during early 2017 but another astrologer in the same forum once told that by this year end things will fall into place. Could you please verify once more and tell when will the talks start?

Thanks!

• #13506 Reply
      sk

August 14, 1990
      15:55 PM
      Chennai, India

Hi Sir,
      You had predicted that there are good chances for marriage during early 2017 but another astrologer in the same forum once told that by this year end things will fall into place. Could you please verify once more and tell when will the talks start?
      Thanks!

• #13558 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First I need to highlight that Astrology is not simple Arithmetic, where everyone will give one type of an answer. For example 2 + 3 will always be 5. In astrology there are lots of permutations and combinations that need to be factors in before an astrologer will give you the answer. Therefore astrologically speaking 2 + 3 can be 5 and also 23 and also 32.

Now coming to your answer specifically related to marriage. We both are of the opinion that the late 2016 or early 2017 as I said is going to be very important and strong period for your marriage. That is what is important. You need to take note of that and work towards getting the desired results. I will not say that I’m correct or the other person is wrong, because everyone has its own methodology of astrological analysis. With favourable period coming the possibility of results increases manifolds.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13576 Reply
      aaaaaa

Thank you sir.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13576 in Marriage time as per birth chart
Your information:

Cancel