Marriage time and Navamsha chart

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Khirod

Hello Navneet SIr,

Hope you are doing good.

I had a question about marriage timing and impact of Navamsha in the married life. I am a Pisces ascendant and seventh house(virgo) lord is in 3rd house(tauras) at 26 degree with Rahu()11 degree. So are planets at >25 considered as ast avastha? is it correct? What impact will it have on my married life. Also Venus, the marriage karaka is in 4th house Gemini in combust state.

In my Navamsha chart Moon is is in lagna in Cancer(Own house). However, Saturn(lord of ) seventh house is in 8th house Aquarious. Mercury the sevent house lord in lagna chart is in second house of Leo with Jupiter in navamsha chart.

What impact will it have on my married life.

My date of birth is:

17 June,1984, Berhampur-Odisha. 23:50 hrs.

I am not yet married. May you please put some light on my marriage and time of marriage.

Regards
      Khirod

• #9307 Reply
      Khirod

What is the importance of the seventh house lord of navamsha chart being amarakngraha in own house.

• #9308 Reply
      Khirod

What is the importance of the seventh house lord of navamsha chart being a marak graha in own house.

• #9313 Reply
      TMR

Astrology is not something which can be explained in a simple sentence. If you wish to know more about how to evaluate the potency of a house or planet do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9307 in Marriage time and Navamsha chart
Your information:

Cancel