LOOKING FOR ASTROLOGY GUIDANCE ----- CLICK HERE FOR FREE ASTROLOGY HELP

marriage time prediction

This topic contains 66 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Duke 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 49 through 56 (of 67 total)
  • Author

KT

Dear Sir,
    Could you plz analyse my chart for marriage prospect plz.
    When I will get married?love or arranged?how will be married
    life?
    Details
    DOB:14 July 1981,
    TOB:20:57 pm,
    POB:deoria,UP
    Sex:male

Thanks for the help.

#6272 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

You need to find out and provide the complete birth detail of both horoscopes and you can take paid services from top menu, in which I can do a complete Gun and Grah milan, that means Gun Milan and also matching of the planets (More Important). This is a 4 pages analysis and complete in all respect of horoscope matching.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#6273 Reply

kritika tiwari

Namaskar sir …my name is kritika tiwari.. DOB is 16-01-1995,,,,,time of birth is 08:50 am…sir i want to know that in which year i will get married…. Sir please reply ASAP..thank you..

#6274 Reply

kritika tiwari

Namaskar sir …my name is kritika tiwari.. DOB is 16-01-1995,,,,,time of birth is 08:50 am…place of birth DELHI…sir i want to know that in which year i will get married…. Sir please reply ASAP..thank you..

#6275 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

You are only 19 and it is too early to think about marriage. I am sure that your parents will be doing the needful at the right time. In the meantime concentrate on your education and get a suitable job. We will help you at the most appropriate time.

Perhaps it might of interest to you to read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

#6277 Reply

pp

What does mean jodi upar se ban kr atti h .but in real life so many issues.sometimes love failed or parent dont agree.pls tell. That why we are worried.if im not wrong jis se shadi honi ha god apne aap kra dege sir ji please give some details.kisi se pyar kia phir shadi nh ho payi why this

#6278 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Love is different from infatuation. Most people who love are in fact infatuated with the opposite sex which happens in human life. Marriage is the union of body, mind and soul and this happens only with God’s concurrence.

#6282 Reply

kritika tiwari

Sir i agree with u…but i only want to know… So will u please?
    Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 49 through 56 (of 67 total)
Reply To: marriage time prediction
Your information: