Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

marriage time prediction

This topic contains 74 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nikita 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 57 through 64 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    TMR
    TMR

Please come through Paid Services if you are so keen to have an evaluation of your horoscope.

Ganesh

Dear Sir,

Please predict when will be the marriage?

10-Aug-1985
    06:05 Am
    Chennai-Tamilnadu-India

TMR
    TMR

You should get married before your next birthday.

p

Dear tmr sir ; please tell my marriage or martial happiness strength. When its possible Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi

amit mishra

My name is amit mishra
    Dob 24-04-1993
    Tume 8:45 pm
    Place varanasi

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Hi Amit,

Chances of love marriage are very much in your horoscope, you have Venus lord of 7th lord in 5th house exalted and conjoined with Mercury. However as debilitated Ketu is posited in the 7th house, matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness. Marriage is after the 25th year of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Myat Pwint Phyu

Please kindly let me know when I will getarried and appearance of my future husband (like well-built or skinny or fat,tall or short ,same race like me or not)
    DOB-May 4,1995
    Time-5:40 am
    Place-Yangon,Myanmar

TMR
    TMR

You are only 19+ and it is too early to think about marriage. Concentrate on your education and try to first get settled and be financially independent.

Read http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better understanding of Astrology.

Viewing 8 posts - 57 through 64 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘marriage time prediction’ is closed to new replies.

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates