Tina

Dear astrologer
      Please predict my marriage time:
      My details Are given below:
      d.o.b- 31-07-1984
      t.o.b- 10:50pm
      p.o.b- jalpaiguri, west bengal

TMR

There is a strong possibility of your getting married in the first quarter of 2015.

naheed haq

Hi ! Please let me know when will I get married. My date of birth is 20 January 1972. Even at the age of 42 I am still not married.

naheed haq

Hi ! Please let me know when will I get married. My date of birth is 20 January 1972. Even at the age of 42 I am still not married.Time 8:45 AM
      Place: Village Jorrow, District Swabi, KPK Pakistan

TMR

From 2003 till 2020, you are running Mercury’s period and your Mercury in the horoscope is totally impotent. Look at the strengths of planets.

Planet Residential Strength Good % Bad% Nature

Sun 80.72 27.57 54.51 Malefic
      Moon 34.97 40.12 41.20 Malefic
      Mars 30.55 58.57 25.84 Benefic
      Mercury 3.83 33.17 54.77 Malefic
      Jupiter 98.69 17.75 61.97 Malefic
      Venus 46.49 55.00 30.52 Benefic
      Saturn 77.33 24.93 48.19 Malefic
      Rahu 40.43 24.93 48.19 Malefic
      Kethu 40.43 40.12 41.20 Malefic

Net 50.38

May be after 2020, there could be a change in your marital status. Are you sure that your time of birth is correct?

naheed haq

yes it’s correct as my father told me. Then I shouldn’t get married.it will be too late in 2020. Leave it then

Rinki singh

Respected guruji , my name is rinki , birth details r 26/04/1987. 4:15 am, place – mumbai. Want to knw about ma marriage, wen will i get married n how will b ma maried life. Plz sir let m knw as soon as possible

TMR

Your marriage could take place any time starting August 2014 within a year at best. I would bet on February 2015. Let us see. However your marital bliss is only 40% potent.

Rinki singh

Any divorce or sepration chances..

TMR

Do not go that far. First get married and then let us see. If the horoscopes match well, there will be no problem. Read my articles on this site or on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

Rinki singh

K, thnk u guruji.

A.H

Hello sir. My DOB is 14th feb 1979. Time 7:40 pm and place Lahore Pakistan. I asked u once earlier about my chances of choice marriage or arranged one. Can u pls predict my marriage time? And how would it be?

TMR

Please also give your gender too when you are asking for evaluations.

A.H

I am a woman.

TMR

You will get married before Aug 2015. Your marital happiness is 61.14% which is first class. I am still wondering why with such a good strength for your marital house, you are still unmarried. Do read my articles “Definitions in Astrology” and give me your answer. This is just for research purposes.

A.H

I read the article but Don’t know why is it so in my case. Only u could tell. I am in a relationship but will it turn into a marriage (by societal definitions) that I don’t know. Can u predict sir?

Naresh kalra

Guruji, my name is naresh kalra . Birth details are
      d.o.b. 24/10/1982
      T.o.b. 9:05 am
      Chembur

I Want to know sec. Marriage chance for me i got divorce from previous one n now i m facing finincial crises also , wen it will b improve plz tell m .

Regards, naresh.

TMR

Dear A.H,

Let us wait till Aug 2015 and see whether the marriage take place. We will investigate if further then. Possibly your time of birth could be inaccurate.

TMR

Dear Naresh,

If you are once married, your marriage has taken place. As per Astrology you are a married man. Going in for a second marriage is nothing new as far as marriage is concerned. The reason why you are led to a second one is because you were incapable of keeping one possibly due to incompatibility with the spouse which you should have checked before marriage. Astrology can only see marriage as the first time it happens which has already happened. Wayside astrologers might predict you will have second/third marriages for their own livelihood. Do read my articles on “Definitions in Astrology” on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/.

Generally your horoscope is a weak one. Your 1st, 3rd, 4th, 9th and 12th houses are very weak. Marital house has a minimal strength. A second marriage is not going to bring you any more happiness. Your financial condition will improve in due course since your 2nd and 11th house which represents finances are not that weak and it only is undergoing some fluctuations.

Once you read all my articles, you will get a better picture on how astrology can help you.

KARTHIKA KAIMAL

Hello Sir,
      PFB my birth details:
      Date of Birth: 05.03.1987
      Time of Birth : 07:40pm
      Place of birth: Delhi
      Name: KARTHIKA KAIMAL

Kindly let me know when would I be probably getting married. Iam in a great dilemma and tension.

TMR

You are likely to get married before Jan 2016 and that too with a person who is very familiar to you. A bit of a delay in getting married should not cause you so much of dilemma or depression. Marriage is a not a bed of roses to be coveted for so eagerly. I presume you have other reasons for your dilemma and tension. Take life with a smile. Your life is an assignment from God and He will guide you always in doing what He intends to make you do. Read my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ and you will get a good insight into life as a whole.

Vikas Kumar

Hi,

Please help to know about my marriage time prediction.

Name – Vikas Kumar
      DOB & Time – 02 Nov 1987 , 6:04 AM
      Birth Place : Dhampur (UP) India

Thanks,
      Vikas Kumar

TMR

We can answer only one question free. For supplementary questions, you have to come through premium services as we have to recalculate all what we had done earlier once over again.

Suz Perera

Dear Sir,
      my details are as follows, can you please predict when i will get married,
      Name – Suzanne Perera
      DOB – 25th April 1987
      Time of birth – 20:01
      Location – Colombo, Sri Lanka

Await your kind reply
      Thank you so much sir
      Suzanne…

TMR

You have a wonderful lucky horoscope and your Career will rise to its pinnacle. However you will get married only in or around 2018. You will be spiritually well inclined. Can u let us know what is your present line of career. Read my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

You have a fairly potent Venus which will make you one who will entertain people around you. Your Venus periods starts in 2018.

optimistic

Dob 17/12/1987
      Time 22:10..
      Place new delhi india ..
      male .
      sur plz predict hw wuld be my wife nd married life love or arrange ..
      ..any upay plz

TMR

Around July 2015 to Sept 2015, you can expect marriage. Your marital house 7th, 4th house mental happiness and 9th house of Luck are the weakest in your horoscope. There are no workable upays except praying to God daily to give you all these with total dedication. Your Mars and Saturn are not very potent.

optimistic

Thank you soo much for the reply 🙂 …
      If its god wish so be it 🙂

Suzanne

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your kind reply

Im currently working for a family business in the management.

Some people said marriage will happen after 2014 december and some said in 2017-2018 (horoscope readers from Sri Lanka told )

I just wanted to get your opinion as well….thanks a lot….i will contact you later to get paid readings for other family members as well…

thanks again…
      Suzanne….

Pheni

Hello Guruji,
      My DOB 3/05/1981
      Time 5.20 AM
      Place Tamluk , west Bengal
      male
      every time some problem crops up in my marriage so got cancelled . Am I ever going to get married ?
      regards
      Pheni

TMR

You have a too powerful horoscope with a net strength of 71%. Marital house has 61% strength. This is a case of delayed marriage due to the nature of the planets and their influences.

Sun 78.67 83.47 5.75 Benefic
      Moon 34.75 27.97 36.00 Malefic
      Mars 33.93 74.03 11.03 Benefic
      Mercury 79.55 22.48 68.27 Malefic
      Jupiter 4.57 72.25 26.37 Benefic
      Venus 76.89 28.53 31.27 Malefic
      Saturn 21.45 78.10 16.86 Benefic
      Rahu 33.27 27.97 36.00 Malefic
      Kethu 33.27 78.10 16.86 Benefic

Moon, Mars, Rahu, are malefic planets and Jupiter the planet which should have given marriage is rather weak with a 4.57 residential strength and that is why the touch and go situations in initiating married life.

The present periods are as given below.

Vimsottari Dasa:

Moon MD: 2013-05-07 – 2023-05-07

Antardasas in this MD:

Moon: 2013-05-07 – 2014-03-07
      Mars: 2014-03-07 – 2014-10-06
      Rah: 2014-10-06 – 2016-04-06
      Jup: 2016-04-06 – 2017-08-06
      Sat: 2017-08-06 – 2019-03-08
      Merc: 2019-03-08 – 2020-08-06
      Ket: 2020-08-06 – 2021-03-07
      Ven: 2021-03-07 – 2022-11-06
      Sun: 2022-11-06 – 2023-05-07

Only Saturn, Jupiter and Mercury could initiate marriage in your horoscope and the nearest time for possible marriage is Jupiter sub period which starts in April 2016. Even there Jupiter though a benefic is with a weak residential strength. Let us wait till then and see how it develops. Recite Narayanakavacha daily 3 times as a possible remedy.

I have written so much only because your horoscope is very powerful but for the marital bliss which has also a very good potency. I wonder why marriage does not get manifested.

Read my definition of Marriage in “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/.

Pheni

Thank you Guruji for taking time to write this detailed reply .2016 would be too late ! I have already left the idea but was
      curious to know it.My last attempt at it was so heart breaking !my longtime friend gave me marriage proposal and everything
      was going fine. Suddenly his brother feel that our mentality might not match !In 10 minutes he understood me and draws the curtain.
      So we become friend again ! what an irony of fate !I get obstacle in every aspect of my life.
      kind regards,
      pheni

Pheni

Hello Guruji will you please take a look at this
      DOB 26/10/1984
      Time 2.10 PM
      place Kolkata
      Female
      She also get lots of trouble in every aspect of life specially in marriage. Astro tells that she has Kal sarpo dosh even if she gets married it wont be a happy one . She might get divorced . is marriage on card ?

regards
      Pheni

TMR

Please come through premium/Paid services for a scientific evaluation of the horoscope with all the details.

Pheni

Please let me know for this which service I need to take

Pheni

I have taken the premium service for scientific evaluation of the horoscope

TMR

You have to order for Scientific Evaluation of Horoscope using https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4

Pheni

Already ordered it

TMR

I have already sent the Scientific Evaluation of your horoscope by email.

Parvi

Dob 30/07/1987
      Time 14:20.
      Place Bangalore, India
      Female .

Please Let me know around what time will I get married

TMR

Dear Parvi,

You are more of a career woman than a home maker. Your marital happiness is not very strong with only an average 34% strength which can sometimes go down to 22.78%. So beware of matrimony and go ahead with marriage if and only if you get an excellent matching horoscope.

While there is a feeble chance of getting married before end 2015, a fruitful marriage may take place only in 2019 to 2023 period.

For full details come through Paid services after reading my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in.

Anum

I want to know that when I will get married
      my dob : 02 december 1988
      time of birth: between 4PM to 4:15PM
      Place of birth: bahawalpur, pakistan

TMR

Since you are not sure of your birth time, nothing can be said for definite. However you are likely to get married in the last quarter of 2015.

Sneha

Respected Sir,

May I know the age or likely time at which I may get married?
        Dob 5-12-88
        Female
        Time 21:15
        Place: Dharwad, Karnataka
        Thank you

TMR

Your net mean strength of the horoscope is only 38.64% and your marital house has a mean strength of 41% and therefore you cannot expect a highly successful marriage. Your planetary dispositions are :

Sun 5.80 14.47 85.53 Malefic
      Moon 87.53 18.13 52.09 Malefic
      Mars 42.62 46.73 32.57 Benefic
      Mercury 10.04 27.07 58.11 Malefic
      Jupiter 98.39 78.33 15.85 Benefic
      Venus 2.37 20.02 66.82 Malefic
      Saturn 80.67 26.77 36.02 Malefic
      Rahu 36.21 26.77 36.02 Malefic
      Kethu 36.21 14.47 85.53 Malefic

Net 44.42

Sun, Mercury and Venus are highly malefic with a poor residential strength. Currently you are running Venus sub period in Juptier’s main period which is not very helpful in getting married. Thereafter Sun’s sub period is also not very good. So you can expect to get married by about end of 2016.

You can read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into astrology.

Kishore

Hi
      My Name is Kishore

My DOB is july 6th 1986
      Time of Birth : 5:05 AM
      Place of Birth : Rajahmundry, Andhrapradesh

I got Married on august 21st August 2013

But After getting married i had faced lot of issues which are leading to divorce

My enquiry is will i ever get married again

if it is gonna happen please let me know is it with the person i like or not

Thanks in Advance for your Help

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

marital problems are much indicated in your horoscope very strongly. Sun aspects the 7th house , Mars in the 7th house is not good. Venus the karka for marriage and marital comfort is in a inimical distance. Marital happiness is not promised from your horoscope. The only change of reasonable married life is after matching of the proper horoscopes between you and the girl. If the matching is not good you can have a separation even after your second marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Kishore

Hi Navneeth gaaru

Thanks for the information

i have intrest on one girl

Whose birth date is 5th september i am not sure of the year

it should be 1987-1990

i think thats the last hope for my marriage Please lemme know whether i will get married to her and will i be happy with her as she also likes me and i too like her

Please answer this query

Thanks in Advance

KT

Dear Sir,
      Could you plz analyse my chart for marriage prospect plz.
      When I will get married?love or arranged?how will be married
      life?
      Details
      DOB:14 July 1981,
      TOB:20:57 pm,
      POB:deoria,UP
      Sex:male

Thanks for the help.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You need to find out and provide the complete birth detail of both horoscopes and you can take paid services from top menu, in which I can do a complete Gun and Grah milan, that means Gun Milan and also matching of the planets (More Important). This is a 4 pages analysis and complete in all respect of horoscope matching.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

kritika tiwari

Namaskar sir …my name is kritika tiwari.. DOB is 16-01-1995,,,,,time of birth is 08:50 am…sir i want to know that in which year i will get married…. Sir please reply ASAP..thank you..

kritika tiwari

Namaskar sir …my name is kritika tiwari.. DOB is 16-01-1995,,,,,time of birth is 08:50 am…place of birth DELHI…sir i want to know that in which year i will get married…. Sir please reply ASAP..thank you..

TMR

You are only 19 and it is too early to think about marriage. I am sure that your parents will be doing the needful at the right time. In the meantime concentrate on your education and get a suitable job. We will help you at the most appropriate time.

Perhaps it might of interest to you to read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

pp

What does mean jodi upar se ban kr atti h .but in real life so many issues.sometimes love failed or parent dont agree.pls tell. That why we are worried.if im not wrong jis se shadi honi ha god apne aap kra dege sir ji please give some details.kisi se pyar kia phir shadi nh ho payi why this

TMR

Love is different from infatuation. Most people who love are in fact infatuated with the opposite sex which happens in human life. Marriage is the union of body, mind and soul and this happens only with God’s concurrence.

kritika tiwari

Sir i agree with u…but i only want to know… So will u please?
      Thanks.

TMR

Please come through Paid Services if you are so keen to have an evaluation of your horoscope.

Ganesh

Dear Sir,

Please predict when will be the marriage?

10-Aug-1985
      06:05 Am
      Chennai-Tamilnadu-India

TMR

You should get married before your next birthday.

p

Dear tmr sir ; please tell my marriage or martial happiness strength. When its possible Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi

amit mishra

My name is amit mishra
      Dob 24-04-1993
      Tume 8:45 pm
      Place varanasi

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Amit,

Chances of love marriage are very much in your horoscope, you have Venus lord of 7th lord in 5th house exalted and conjoined with Mercury. However as debilitated Ketu is posited in the 7th house, matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness. Marriage is after the 25th year of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Myat Pwint Phyu

Please kindly let me know when I will getarried and appearance of my future husband (like well-built or skinny or fat,tall or short ,same race like me or not)
      DOB-May 4,1995
      Time-5:40 am
      Place-Yangon,Myanmar

TMR

You are only 19+ and it is too early to think about marriage. Concentrate on your education and try to first get settled and be financially independent.

Read http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better understanding of Astrology.

Geena

Hi,

Can you please let me know on my marriage prediction? When will i get married? Thank you. GBU

Date of birth : 30 July 1986
      Place of Birth : Ipoh, Perak
      Time of Birth : 2.30am

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Geena,

In Your horoscope you have three malefic posited around and in the 7th house which is the prime house for marriage and married life. You have Saturn posited in the 7th house leading to delay in marriage. Ketu or the south Node of Moon is in the 6th and Mars is in the 8th house forming the Pap Katri Yoga. You are also a strong Manglik person. Marriage yoga is going on and there is a delay but not denial. Your efforts would certainly bring positive results during this period. However I suggest that you match your horoscope properly for a happy married life, due to the affliction in your chart. You may do the Mangal dosha remedies and Maa Bhagwati Puja for Marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Duke

Hello sir,
      My dob 19 january 2000
      Time 22:00
      Place of birth chandigarh
      I want to ask about my studies and also my social life.
      It will really help me sir…
      Thank you

deepthi

Dear astrologer,
      My name is Deepthi
      D.o.b 5-5-1991
      T.o.b 3.55 a.m
      P.o.b srikakulam (andhra pradesh)
      Please let me know when I’m going to be married.

TMR

The lord of the 7th house Mercury is the weakest planet in your horoscope and that is what is causing the delay in marriage. You are more of a Career person than a housewife. You will do well in career as per your charts.

deepthi

Thank you
      That’s fine sir.
      But even I haven’t started my career life
      So please say firstly about my marriage ..
      Thanking you
      Looking forward..

TMR

I have nothing to say definite about your marriage. You may get married or not. If married, do not expect a happy marriage. Forewarned is forearmed.

sriram sarat kumar

Respected sir,
      My name is sriram Sarat kumar
      Details:
      D.o.b: 26-11-1984
      T.o.b : 2 am
      P.o.b : srikakulam ( andhra Pradesh)
      Please predict my marriage time sir.as I’m
      32 now I’m very much worried about mymarriage .

TMR

Jupiter, Venus and Saturn are weak in your horoscope and added to that you have a Pravarjyayoga also in your horoscope which are the causes of delayed marriage in your life. There is a feeble chance you could get married towards end 2017 to mid 2018 though marriage will not be a bed of roses for you even later in life. There is all possibilities that your wife will overrule you and you could feel miserable even if you get married. I am sorry that this reply will be disappointing to you, but that’s how things are in your horoscope if your time of birth is accurate. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details.

uday kiran

Dear sir,
      D.o.b 18-11-1994
      T.o.b 10.44am
      P.o.b Visakhapatnam
      Sir please let me know my marriage time ..

Nikita

Pls tell when will I get married

25-5-1988
      19:30
      Delhi
      Manglik
      Female

Viewing 69 reply threads
  • The topic ‘marriage time prediction’ is closed to new replies.