Marriage : Time required and partner traits

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mayuresh

Hi Astrologers,

I am Mayuresh and I am looking for specific forecast regarding my marriage. I have started looking actively for my life partner this month. Please forecast approximate time required for partner search and amount of changes she will bring in my life. I also would like to know combination of best traits in my life partner (which suits my astro profile) which lead to happy married life.

1. DOB :- 12 JUL 1985
      2. Place of birth :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
      3. TOB :- 21.30 HRS India Time
      4. Day light saving time :- None
      5. Name :- Mayuresh

Thanks in advance.
      Mayuresh

• #4230 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope Sun is the ruler of the 7th house of spouse and marital life. Rahu positioned in the 3rd house of initiative in Bharni Nakshatra of Venus aspects the 7th house. Rahu aspects is likely to delay marriage. Rahu being in Venus Nakshtra in the 3rd house, you will be unable to decide and keep waiting for someone better and beautiful. Rahu aspects Moon and Moon is debilitated in the Navamsha chart, only adding to your inability to decide. Leo rules the 5th house owned by Sun, therefore your spouse will surely be having royal taste, will be intelligent, gains are indicated to you after marriage.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4241 Reply
      Mayuresh

Dear Navneet Sir,

Thanks. Please roughly forecast marriage time. As you mentioned, I kept waiting for a better match till now but now I am ready to make amendments. Please let me know under these new circumstances how much time will it take ?

Thanks,
      Mayuresh

• #4245 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Strong chances of marriage are before end of 2015 although beneficial results can be there after November 2014 as well. You are in the main period of Rahu, recite rahu mantra OM Bhraam Breem Braum Sah Rahave Namaha 108 times for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #4257 Reply
      Mayuresh

Dear Navneet Sir,

Thanks. That’s encouraging !! Thanks a lot for suggesting remedy too.

Thanks n Best Regards,
      Mayuresh

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4241 in Marriage : Time required and partner traits
Your information:

Cancel