marriage timing

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      zohreh

Dear sir …. I have a question about my marriage… would you please help me to find the correct answer… I have met a man that he is Muslim as I am, but we belong to different branches of Islam (I am Shiite and he is Sunni, we love each other to tell you the truth… but I’m not sure that if I will marry with a different branch of my religion? please help me to find the right answer.. thanks a lot
      my DOB :8th of march 1982, the POB: tehran, and TOB: 9:20 morning;

• #8318 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Although it would have been better had you send the details of the boy as well. However looking only at your horoscope it is seen that Moon is posited in your 5th house which is the prime house of love and romance. Venus and Mercury are conjoined in the 10th house strongly indicating that the match that you have at the moment will not last long. You are presently in the main period of Moon and the sub period of Rahu or the North Node of the moon. The indecisiveness will end soon when this period is over.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8343 Reply
        zohreh

thanks a lot Sir… but, I have met him 2 years ago and our relationship started about 2 years ago… he is 8 years older than me and once married before… 🙁 I don’t know what to do!!! reject him forever??????????

• #8345 Reply
        zohreh

by the way, the information about the boy:
        DOB: Wednesday, May 1, 1974
        City of birth: kermanshah (in west of iran)
        TOB: 7:30 morning (approximately)

• #8389 Reply
      zohreh

Hello again, I think that maybe this information can help to find the correct answer:
      I met him (the person I love) in 1st of November 2014, he is 8 years older than me and has married once before and our love was made from the first time we met each other …we are both Muslim, But with different branches of Islam (he is Sunni and I am Shiite), we really love each other, and I don’t know what to do… He was born in 1st of may, 1974… city of birth is kermanshah (west of Iran) and of course so far from the city of my birth, He says he was born between 7:00 and 7:30 morning (at most)… thank you again because of helping me Sir
      Blessings ….Zohreh

• #8395 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at both the horoscope it is seen that yours is a very average match and surely not a long lasting and easy one. Surely there would be physical attraction towards each other but both have strong ego issues and have the tendency to say things that may mar the mental happiness. Both of you will tend to be talkative and have a tendency of disagreeing, which will not allow you to derive the best from this relationship. Despite the attraction there is a strong incompatibility in thought which will create disharmony. Therefore this relationship is likely to suffer in the long run.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8423 Reply
      zohreh

Thanks a lot …But, If there is any possible relationship in near future that cause to marriage? you know, I am 32 years old Sir,:(( :'( and want to know when will I meet the special person of my life? is it possible to predict it? I am a PHD student but many people bother a girl who is single in this age… 🙁 please help me to know about it… where or when I will meet him? how is he????? thanks a lot sir, I don’t know how to appreciate your help and answers… I know that it takes a lot of time and energy….
      Blessings …Zohreh

• #8426 Reply
      TMR

You are thoroughly mistaken if you think astrology can give you the name and address of your future husband and a full size photograph and a reading of his mind. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in or read my ebook on http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TRAHW96

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8318 in marriage timing
Your information:

Cancel