Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lala

Dear Sir,

I am a female , and my details are as under

DOB – 31/12/1989 (ddmmyy)
      TOB – 10 am
      POB – Vasai, Maharashtra

Sir I wish to know the timing of my marriage, as in year and month I will get married.

Thanks

• #21637 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your 7th house falls under the Rahu – ketu axis which is not good. Moon is conjoined with Rahu forming the chander gharan dosha. Jupiter the karka for husband is in the 6th house. Marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes. Possibility of marriage is strong after July 2017.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21638 Reply
      TMR

Chances are you are unlikely to have a marriage before another 6 years from now. Too many planets are clustered in your Lagna. Your Jupiter and Venus have hardly any residential strength.

• #21639 Reply
      Lala

Thanks a lot Navneet sir and Moderator sir for allocating your precious time to answer my query.
      Sir also a friend of mine who is studying vedic astrology has exclaimed that I will have an inter caste love marriage…is it true.
      Thanks in anticipation🙏

• #21641 Reply
      TMR

There is nothing like inter caste marriage. Marriages are between men and women irrespective of caste, creed or religion. Anyone predicting inter caste marriage are only wayside astrologers ignorant of the Astrological Science.

• #21642 Reply
      Lala

Thank you moderator sir for your reply🙏 greatful to you

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage timing
Your information: