Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      puja

Dear guruji,
      my dob=27th august 1987
      my tob=2 pm 23 minutes
      my pob=aurangbabad maharashtra
      gender=female

1)will i get married to a billionnaire in terms of dollars?

if no can we make above (marriage with billionnaire in terms of $) happen by any jap,puja etc?

2)give me mantra to prevent and cure jobloss?

• #14602 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope your Ascendant is Sagittarius, Your Rashi is Virgo. Your 7th lord Mercury is in the bhagyastan, that is the 9th house with Venus and Mercury is also combust as it is close to the Sun. Your horoscope has more than one marriage yog, which indicates the importance of doing marriage with proper parti milan or doing the proper Horoscope matching.

Moon and Ketu in the 10th house is not good as it forms the Chander Gharan dosha. The Rahu mahadasha is going on with Venus antardasha. Not a good period for relationship and things will not work the way you want.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14612 Reply
      puja

dear sir then when will i get married to rich crorepati or billionnaire in terms of dollar in 2017 or 2018 or 2016 or at the age of 35?

Dear guruji,
      my dob=27th august 1987
      my tob=2 pm 23 minutes
      gender=female

• #14620 Reply
      Neeraj Kumar

Hello , I am Neeraj from Aggarwal community from Delhi. I am an engineering graduate working in Delhi. I am sep.04,1968 born, 5’9″ high, slim. i am simple, honest, family oriented and teetotaler person. I am searching a girl from any caste. I m looking for simple / court / chunni chdake marriage . I am an issueless divorcee of one month marriage. No dowry, no money required. [email protected]

• #14621 Reply
      puja

dear sir then when will i get married to rich crorepati dollar /or billionnaire in terms of dollar/crorepati in terms of rs/billionnaire in terms of rs/a person earning 25 lac per annum in 2017 or 2018 or 2016 or at the age of 35?

Dear guruji,
      my dob=27th august 1987
      my tob=2 pm 23 minutes
      gender=female

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14612 in marriage with a billionnaire $
Your information:

Cancel