Marriage Yog

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kk

Dear sir,

I want to know about my future spouse and Marriage Timing. When did my marriage yog starts? What will be the character,Age,Profession of my future spouse? When will I meet him?

Am a divorcee and in search of a suitable person to get remarry for social security. Your readings will really help me in partner search. So, pls help me.

MY DOB: 22.11.1982 Chennai 9.50pm female

thanks,
      kk

• #1122 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Marriage Yoga is going on, you will find desired results before March 2016. You can even look for alliance now but Matching of the horoscope will be important for marital bliss. Moon in the sign of Saturn in the 7th house, you prefer a mature, caring, modern yet tradional person as your husband. Your husband would be elder to you in age, as Saturn rules the 7th house and is in libra its sign of exaltation. Doing the below remedies will surely bring you desired results.

1. Keep fast on Thursdays.
      2. Recite mantra Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Brihaspathye Namaha 108 times daily.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1145 Reply
      kk

Thanx for your reply sir. I will do the remedies. Currently I am in search of partner since I want to start a new life before my son grow up otherwise he might feel bad on seeing my situations.I will also look into horoscope match as per your advice.

There are some questions in my mind which makes me afraid.Pls. reply me on that.

My future partner will be with or without child? Will he accept my son truly?
      What will be the Profession of my future partner? Will he be Financially strong?

Why I am asking is,I don’t want to continue in job after remarriage if my future partner is with child just to look after his and my child.

Pls.reply and help so that my mind would be put on rest.

• #1146 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances are strong the your partner will already have a child. He will most likely be doing his own work, can be a profession or having his own business.You can look around and I’m sure you will find a good life partner. This world is full of good people, it just takes time to search them. But I believe that you will find a good partner if you put efforts.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage Yog
Your information: