marriage yoga

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      manjula

Respected Umamaheshwara Sir/Akash Astro Sir, is there any marriage yoga in my horoscope. My family is looking for partner for me. Inspire of our all types of astro remedies (pooja/Home/Temple visit) there is no success in our efforts. Kindly let me know honestly whether I have a life partner in my life or I remained single for the rest of the life. My age old parents are worried a lot about my marriage. My humble request you to look into my chart and need guidance in this regard.
      DOB : 16/07/1980
      TOB : 11.22 AM
      Place : Bangalore, Karnataka

Thanks a lot Sir

• #25822 Reply
      J V S RAO

you are destined to get married. But in your chart Sat is conjoined with Moon in the 12th house. This is called Punarphoo dosha. What all you think to do, you can not complete them or there would be delay. Delay or postponement is a common phenomenon in your life. To come out for this take strong determination and do it.
      Reg marriage: Now you are running Mars period. Moon period from 07-10-2001 to 07-10-2011, you might have been asked by the boys for marriage.
      Now, there is a feeble chance in the second half of this year from 07-08-2017.
      I wish you all the best. May God Bless You.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #25822 in marriage yoga
Your information:

Cancel