marriage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ria

Namaste sir,
      I wanted to know about my marriage will it be love or arranged.
      How will my married life be.
      02 May 1986, 06:13 am, Mumbai, female
      Thank you.

• #1107 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The 7th house of your horoscope is ruled by Venus which is placed in taurus its own sign in an inimical distance. Ketu is positioned in the 7th house and Sun the 5th house lord of romance is also aspecting the 7th house. Chances of love marriage are very there, but hurdles in its materialization cannot be ruled out. The success of marriage will depend upon proper matching of the horoscopes. As Jupiter in Gochar is aspects the Libra the period of marriage is certaining going on. Some good proposals can be coming your way if you keep an open mind and look around.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #135770 Reply
      Astrology Realm

Namaste,

I can certainly provide you with some insights based on your birth information. However, please remember that astrology is a belief system and interpretations can vary. The nature of your marriage (love or arranged) and the quality of your married life are influenced by a combination of factors in your birth chart.

Your birth details:
      – Date of Birth: May 2, 1986
      – Time: 06:13 AM
      – Place: Mumbai, India

**1. Nature of Marriage:**
      – Venus (planet of love and relationships) is placed in your 12th house, which can suggest a connection with foreign lands or different cultures in your love life. This could potentially indicate the possibility of a love marriage.
      – Additionally, your 7th house, which is the house of partnerships and marriage, is ruled by Mercury. The involvement of Mercury could indicate that communication and mental compatibility play an important role in your relationships.
      – Overall, while the birth chart can provide indications, whether your marriage is love or arranged ultimately depends on your personal choices and circumstances.

**2. Married Life:**
      – Your 7th house (partnerships) is ruled by Mercury, and Mercury is placed in your 6th house. This might suggest that there could be a need for clear communication, understanding, and possibly some adjustments in your married life.
      – Venus, the planet of love, is in the 11th house, which can indicate friendship and social connections within your marriage. This placement can bring harmony and mutual support.
      – Jupiter, the planet of wisdom and expansion, is placed in your 7th house. This could potentially bring blessings and growth in your partnerships, contributing to a positive marital bond.

It’s important to remember that the overall quality of your married life depends on a multitude of factors including communication, understanding, shared values, and individual growth. Astrology can provide insights, but it doesn’t determine every aspect of your life.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1107 in marriage
Your information:

Cancel