and that of my partner is:
      DOB:30/10/1992
      Time:05:05 AM
      Place:Baramati(Maharashtra).
      How will be our married life??

• #31400 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The ashtkoot Guna milan score is 27 out of 36, which is much more than 18 that is minimum required for marriage. The grah maitri score is only 0.5 out of 5 which is not good. It will lead to ego problems, conflicts and friction in thoughts. The Yoni score is also less. You should do grah milan which is matching of the planets to make sure that marriage will be successful despite bad Yoni and Grah maitri score.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #31817 Reply
      sonal

Thank you sir for your reply
      But me and my spouse whose details that I have provided were engaged from last 4 years and we married last year but our is intercast marriage and after facing lot of troubles we come together but now lot of conflicts are happening between us as well so because of all of these resons I feel that I should saperate from this guy because the kind of support that I want im not getting from and so many suspecious things that I have found about him for which he didn’t reply well,he also bit me but because of all other circumstances as of my family issues regarding marrige ,I still having job and doing second marriage is not that easy I still countinuening this relationship in hope the sitution will cover up soon as days passes I really don’t know what to do so for this reason I decided to take help of astrology
      So please sir can u guide me in detail??

• #31821 Reply
      TMR

Obviously the two horoscopes do not match well. Your spouse has a very weak horoscope in comparison to your high powered horoscope and if you are interested in details, you can come through Paid consultation. Regarding remedies you may read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #31830 Reply
      Deepak

Both horoscopes are very different in terms of approach towards life, mental abilities and expectations/approach out of life (neither ascendant lord nor moon sign lord are friends). If you can be patient till 4/5/2018 things might become better as you will start Sat-Jup period but it will never be rosy and satisfy your obsession for happy married life (you cannot change core/fundamental nature differences via any penance or remedy).

Staying in this marriage is a call you need to make based on pragmatic situation and on ground reality vs relying on planets.

May god bless you to make a sound decision,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31864 Reply
      Sonal

Thanks all of you for these replies…
      Thanks you very much..

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31400 in Married life
Your information:

Cancel