married life & carrer

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      raina

My birth details- 20.8.79, 12:45 am ,varanasi husbands birth detail-8.7.78, 11:33am gopiballabhpur , w. bengal how will b our married life? when will i get govt/private job? marriage date 21.6. 2010,monday,Varanasi

• #1716 Reply
      TMR

The question is not a simple one and you should come through Premium Services for getting an answer and explanations. Two horoscope charts are to be prepared and Compatibilty checked to reply to you.

• #1736 Reply
      raina

My birth details= 20.8.79, 12:45am Varanasi when will i get job? (govt/private)?when will i get name & fame?

• #1737 Reply
      TMR

Getting name and fame has nothing to do with a govt. job or a private job. Swami Vivekananda, Satya sai baba or Rabindra Natha Tagore had any jobs worth mentioning in private or govt. service. Nor Mata Amritanda Mayi who runs many colleges had any govt. job or Private job.

So do not mix these things. You are nearing 35 years and getting a govt job is almost difficult. You can try it in the private sector.

As far as your horoscope is concerned you have a reasonably potent Career house and related gains. 10th and 11th houses have strengths of 49% and 52% approximately.

Your problem is a weak first house with a strength of just 35% which is below average in that you lack self confidence and an introvert by nature. And I am not quite impressed by your knowledge too when you have written your time of birth is 12:45 a.m. There is no such time. If it were in the night you should have written 0:45 a.m. or if it were in the day 12:45 p.m.

So you will have to buckle up if you want to get a job. There are no remedies needed except to be a little more confident of yourselves and try to gain some more general knowledge.

And mind you to lead a happy life, one need not necessarily be having a paid job. You can find enough work to do on your own and everything you do at home has a monetary value attached to it. Even cooking and looking after the house is a job or karma as per astrological axioms. And looking after children and helping the husband is also a job.

Your marital happiness is Ok with a strength of about 54%. The pass mark is 35% for all houses.

Perhaps by about Oct 2014, there are chances of your getting a job failing which you will have to settle down as a housewife.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1736 in married life & carrer
Your information:

Cancel