Married life changes…?

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      Mayu

hi sir……….sorry for asking again n again………. but I m really worried about life…………nothing going good……everything happening opposite of whats expected……… i told u recently………

1. sir how will be my life after marriage? you told i will enjoy many luxuries… what does it mean? and what type of luxuries after marriage……….?
      2. most important question : : : when will better days of my life come? I am having vry bad time….when will I have success?
      3. when will I go out from nagpur for work/study? some astrologer said this year chances are strong…………….what do u see?

Mayuri Apte.
      26/10/1991
      5:05 am – 5:15am
      Nagpur, Maharashtra

• #14717 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are a very confused person, you even keep changing your birth time. I replied to your earlier question on the Mantra for marriage. Hope you got your answer.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14719 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Yes just saw 🙂 thnku sir 🙂 :)…..
      Sir its typing error…. And I don’t know my exact time of birth…. Mother told Mr its after 5.05 am…. To around 5.25 am….hope nothing changes as I don’t know my accurate time….
      Can u pls…..answer…..now…..

1. sir how will be my life after marriage? you told i will enjoy many luxuries… what does it mean? and what type of luxuries after marriage……….?
      2. most important question : : : when will better days of my life come? I am having vry bad time….when will I have success?
      3. when will I go out from nagpur for work/study? some astrologer said this year chances are strong…………….what do u see?

Mayuri Apte.
      26/10/1991
      5:05 am – 5:25am
      Nagpur, Maharashtra

• #14728 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Sir pls answer me also….

• #14743 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Pls reply me sir g…….:(

• #14755 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Sir sorry for confusion…: ( pl reply

• #14756 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel your life after marriage is good, but you need to do proper matching of the horoscopes before that. Having said that your Horoscope does indicate lots of luxuries and comforts. I means things we need for daily life, would be there. Yes I feel possibility of going away are indicate strong in 2016. You should apply for study or work.

Listen your period is such that even the best advice people give to you , you will not take it easily. The Rahu mahadasha and Mercury antardasha has stopped you from thinking logically and therefore you just dont know what is correct and what is not.

You will be easily irritated and hot tempered. Frustrated with yourself and others. You need to involve yourself into something to give yourself that mental stimulus that will keep you happy.

Generally the Rahu Mahadasha period is tough and you are seeing the results of that. Doing the remedies will really help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14758 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Thnku sir….aapke reply ka…. Very correct u r.. Highly impressed… when will better days of my life come??
      Sir ek rishta aya hai… Bat chal rhi hai… Kya ye final ho jaega???? Abhi sirf papa mummy be bat ki apas mei… In fact aaj he( 2nd Feb) phone par kafi der bat hui….
      Isiliy puchi kynki aapne kaha tha jisse shadi hogi use 2017 mei milna hoga?
      Waise abhi mai nhi mili na boy se na family se… Shayad milun September mein…

• #14759 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Ye rishta Oct 2015 se chal RHA

• #14762 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage is not a one day job , it takes time to do everything and you know Indian marriages are so elaborate and time consuming. Everything takes time to plan. See your period is coming and I do feel as you go forward you should see things developing on this front.

leave this decision to your parents and I’m sure they know what is best for you. Not to say that you are not capable to decide about yourself. Just that with their experience they can help you on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14770 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

OK sir….. So chances of this alliance getting finalised is possible??
      And around which month of this year I’ll leave Nagpur ?

• #14786 Reply
      Mayuri

Sir plz

• #14801 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Sir plsss

• #14808 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Sir 🙁

• #14824 Reply
      Mayuri

Pls tell we r worried..
      Thnku

• #14831 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Sir 🙁 🙁

• #14835 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

What about me leaving Nagpur ??? in which month of 2016 I’ll leave Nagpur as u said strong chances are there for study or work? I have applied for both…

26/10/1991
      5.05 am – 5.25 am
      Nagpur

• #14856 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

how will my husband look like if not like this guy?????

and any info on my college if u can give? good college possible or it will just be another degree in my resume??

I would be thankful if u can answer both 🙂 🙂

• #14877 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Sir g…

• #14886 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Hi sir pls reply to my question above

• #14891 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Hi sir.how will my husband look like if not like this guy I told you about yesterday?????

and any info on my college if u can give? good college possible or it will just be another degree in my resume??

I would be thankful if u can answer both questions … I m very tensed ….
      26/10/1991
      5.05 am – 5.25 am
      Nagpur

• #14899 Reply
      Mayuri Apte

Sir pls :(:(:(:(

Viewing 21 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14755 in Married life changes…?
Your information:

Cancel