Married life not good

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by khushii.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      khushii

Hi,
      Name:khushii
      DOB:15-oct-1983
      time: 21:45 (Night)
      Place: Mumbai.

Spouse:
      Name:Ram
      DOB:05-May-1987
      time: 08:37 (Morning)
      Place: Trivandrum

Its been 8 years of my married life. I have 2 yr old daughter. My married life was never smooth.
      Husband mostly stayed separate from me, due to his work etc. he has changed multiple jobs. Still not settled.

now its been more than 7 months , he left me and my daughter at my parents house and not in talking terms.

Things are worst. Still not filed any legal case.

Please let me know what is the future of my married life?

thanks

• #42626 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscopes we see that there is Guur chandal dosha being formed in the 7th house, which is the prime house of marriage. Ketu in the 7th house reduces marital happiness. Ketu conjunction with karka of husband Jupiter brings distance from husband and there are also health problems due to that. This is not entirely a period of separation, however it is not truly a favourable period as well. Your is not a great horoscope compatibility as the planets in the horoscope are badly placed and also not supportive of marital bliss and happiness. You should try to resolve issues and avoid raising any issues which lead to frictions. If you do not solve things now then divorce is inevitable. Doing the remedies of Jupiter will help you improve your relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #42659 Reply
        khushii

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply. Please Help me I am suffering too much . I am struggling alone with my two year old daughter. My husband is not even talking to us.
        Please suggest me the remedy in details. what I can do to overcome these dosha and improve my married life?

Thanks,
        Waiting for reply.
        khushii

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #42659 in Married life not good
Your information:

Cancel