married life

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      vinod

Hi Navneet Sir,
      Could you please let me know How will be my married life and some of the qualities of my future partner.

birth date:19 Aug 1989
      time:09:20 AM
      place= Gudha(village),city (Jhajjar,State-Haryana)

Thanks,
      Vinod

• #6949 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As Pisces sign rises in the 7th house, which is the sign ruled by Jupiter,your spouse will be kind, loving, truthful and generous person. Pisces ladies do not have a desire to dominate. They want to be protected and taken care of properly. They are terribly sentimental and can go out of their way to help others. They are religious minded and highly spiritual. As Venus the karka for marriage is debilitated in your lagan chart , you will need to do remedies for Venus to strengthen your marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6984 Reply
      vinod

Thank you Navneet Sir.

Could you pls let me know from which part (state) she would belong.
      Whether she would be a working lady or non working lady .will she respect my parents.You have mentioned that venus is in debiliated state so does it mean that I will not lead a happy married life?

time:09:20 AM,Gender=Male

• #6986 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

She will be from your area, caste only . She will be a working lady. Weak Venus means no so much marital happiness, therefore you should do the Venus remedies and it will improve your marriage and marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7016 Reply
      vinod

Hello Navneet Sir,
      could you please let me know in which area she would be working(IT company or govt. job etc)?

Can I get a govt. job because currently I am working in private company and even after working so hard ,I am not able to get the desired results?

Thank You Once again .

Vinod Kumar
      time:09:20 AM,Gender=Male

• #7018 Reply
      TMR

You said “Desired results”. Desired by whom? If the answer is you, you can desire for the Moon. Do you think if you work hard in a govt. job, you will get what you desire. And to get a govt. job, it is not easy, only the best can get it. Is it not so?

• #7021 Reply
      vinod

Hi TMR Sir,
      I agree that getting a govt. job is not easy and one gets it after lot of hard work.
      I believe I can get a govt. Job if I work hard.

By using “desired results” term I never meant ” I need moon”.I wanted to convey that I am not getting the results one should get after putting lot of efforts.(eg-one person is working in a team of 4-5 people and putting more efforts/works hard as compared to others.Don’t you think that he should get much better performance rating as compared to others?

Anyways,My questions still remain unanswered?My Interest has increased sharply in astrology and just wanted to know the answers of my questions(previous post) from astrological point of view.

Thanks once again.
      Vinod

• #7022 Reply
      TMR

The best thing is to get a scientific evaluation of your horoscope by which you will know the strength of all the 12 houses which will be a very useful indicator of your success factor in the various fields and faculties of life. Please read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will give you what sort of an evaluation is possible using astrology and how will it help us in charting out our life. This is a paid service.

• #7103 Reply
      vinod

Hi Navneet Sir/TMR sir,
      Could you pls let me know in which field my wife would be working(eg-IT/govt/others etc), whether she would be elder to me or younger than me
      and will we be able to stay together after marriage because you had mentioned that she would be a working lady.

name-vinod
      birth details:19/08/1989
      place:jhajjar,haryana

Thanks,
      Vinod

• #7108 Reply
      TMR

These are questions which cannot be answered using Astrology. Perhaps you can ask some wayside astrologers and you may get the answer you want.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7103 in married life
Your information:

Cancel